Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Who Would You Save? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Would You Save? (683 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" / If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? / Picture Of The Day::: Who Would You Save ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Save? by mouaue: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
become a ME([url]mouaue.com[/url]) reader,

who would you save?
drop your comment or here >>http://www.mouaue.com/2015/08/dear-memouauecom-readers-who-would-you.html

Re: Who Would You Save? by dapsoneh: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
In p square voice, this na temptation, with a little confusion
Re: Who Would You Save? by libertyfather(m): 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
The two other dude Will blame me for not saving them together with the money, but only the money will not blame me for not saving anyone else with it
Re: Who Would You Save? by constance500: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wife, mum, money....

Kai but wait o. 100m dollars is not bad o..
Over to my igbo brothers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY Makun Buys 2014 Mercedes Benz G-wagon To Mark 36th Birthday - Photos / Why I Don’t Wear Br'as – Ghanaian Actress / Selena Gomez Publicly Declares Her Love For Zayn Malik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.