Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Genuine Recruiters - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Genuine Recruiters (756 Views)

Why Recruiters Are Deleting Your CV On Sight / What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? / 5 Solid Reasons Why You Didn't Hear Back From The Interviewers/recruiters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Recruiters by Nature129(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hello Lagos Nairalanders,

I hope y'all are having a great Sunday. I wish to know if there are genuine recruiters who charge money in Lagos. Back then in PH, I knew a couple of them that employers approach for competent applicants, and before one registers with these professional recruiters, they are expected to pay some money.

They often charge between 3k to 7k depending on the salary structure you seek and your experience. Also, they often take 50% of your first salary after helping you successfully secure a job. So, I wish to know if they exist in Lagos and where I can locate them. I don't mean those that do it free of charge, please. I notice that the best way to commit someone in Nigeria is using money.

Therefore, I need genuine ones that charge one who'll feel obligated to get applicants jobs.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Recruiters by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
If you are hungry to pay, just pay me 5k and get ready to work as factory worker where they pay 20k. Its a bit hard bt sure.
Re: Genuine Recruiters by Nature129(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Trayoralas:
If you are hungry to pay, just pay me 5k and get ready to work as factory worker where they pay 20k. Its a bit hard bt sure.

If Nigerians hear "pay money" dem go take off. If I'm paying you 5k, den I should be getting a job of over 100k. That's how it works

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kalu Solutions is looking for .... / School Agents Urgently Needed. / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.