Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina (30439 Views)

Armed Robbers Who Operate In Police Outfits & Car Arrested In Rivers (Photos) / Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) / Armed Robbers Snatch Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car In Kaduna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by Beremx(f): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
My sista, I personally come against any spirit of car-snatchin in ya life IJN! Not ya portion! grin
amen o!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by optimusprime2(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
If this is how policemen recover stolen cars very fast,then they should do the same to ordinary citizens like us. Abi?

grin grin
Actually, its called GPS... You don't expect to steal a 2015 Merc S550 and go very far, haha.. come on...you'll be tracked.
That car don't cost 50,000€ for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by IYANGBALI: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
nikkiking:
That was fast undecided undecided undecided undecided. If it's average or middle class Nigeria they won't act so fast tongue tongue. Naija popo i hail una ooo. Happy Sunday to everyone in tha houz grin grin
my keke Napep wey dem steal since 1999 I never see am up till now,God dey
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by April4th(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
If this is how policemen recover stolen cars very fast,then they should do the same to ordinary citizens like us. Abi?

grin grin

Sweetheart long time
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by nikkiking(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
my keke Napep wey dem steal since 1999 I never see am up till now,God dey
grin grin grin. Did u make a report to the police shocked shocked.
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by bigfoot001: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rahma wasn't robbed. False story
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by XavierBlue(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
vickylala239:

Robbers arrested u carry d husband n wife pic n put deir.

So are Dey d robbers we expected to see.

Noting person no go c for nigeria.

So Na d robbers b dis
my dear you must be an illiterate, inferring from your command of English. Well! Is it all the picture posted that correlate with context of the post? undecided. Atleast, you saw the link and should know that i only copied what was available.

XavierBlue
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by vickylala239: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
XavierBlue:
my dear you must be an illiterate, inferring from your command of English. Well! Is it all the picture posted that correlate with context of the post? undecided. Atleast, you saw the link and should know that i only copied what was available.

XavierBlue

Idiott.do you think by writing your words in full your better.

Iddiot this is social network.you can't make A1 here.

How does husband and wife picture relate to your topic?

So you just copy anything you see and post here?people like you copy rubbish in exam Hull and fail.

Your own is to post anything you see just to make front page.

Iddiott.

Robbers arrested you went and posted owners of the car,iddiiot.

Did u caption say husband and wife arrested?

fooooolish man am ready for u.reply Mi if ur Nt a foool
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by XavierBlue(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
vickylala239:

Idiott.do you think by writing your words in full your better.

Iddiot this is social network.you can't make A1 here.

How does husband and wife picture relate to your topic?

So you just copy anything you see and post here?people like you copy rubbish in exam Hull and fail.

Your own is to post anything you see just to make front page.

Iddiott.
lolz. Why did you take down gross looking picture? Extremely gross? undecided

XavierBlue
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by vickylala239: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
XavierBlue:
lolz. Why did you take down gross looking picture? Extremely gross? undecided

XavierBlue

Ur One of does tkin dis country bckward.

Spreading false news n deceiving Ppl up n dwn.

Robbers arrested n u end up putting husband n wife in a romantic pic,are Dey d robbers?

Jst Cuz u wnt to Mke front page.

I will place u Whr u blng
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by XavierBlue(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
vickylala239:

Ur One of does tkin dis country bckward.

Spreading false news n deceiving Ppl up n dwn.

Robbers arrested n u end up putting husband n wife in a romantic pic,are Dey d robbers?

Jst Cuz u wnt to Mke front page.

I will place u Whr u blng
lolz. Something must be wrong with your thought.
I refuse to enter into a battle of wit, as i don't take advantage of the handicapped. The question i asked you couldn't answer, perhaps you found it hard to decipher right?
It obvious you're seeker my attention, am busy now, can you come back in 10years? Retarded_ dipstick gross looking fvcktard.
Quote me again if you're truly seeker my attention. Balderdash

XavierBlue
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
amen o!

U get car?? Mtshewww kiss
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by vickylala239: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
XavierBlue:
lolz. Something myself be wrong with your thought.
I refuse to enter into a battle of wit, as i don't take advantage of the handicapped. The question i asked you couldn't answer, perhaps you found it hard to decipher right?
It obvious you're seeker my attention, am busy now, can you come back in 10years? Retarded_ dipstick gross looking fvcktard.

XavierBlue

Chai see poor English!!!!!!

you don't want Me to quote but you have failed,I mst quote u .

Chai English ohhhhhh.

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by XavierBlue(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
vickylala239:

Chai see poor English!!!!!!

you don't want Me to quote but you have failed,I mst quote u .

Chai English ohhhhhh.
your brand new brain should instruct you that every human is fallible. Ohh! Your brain is probably out for vacation. Get off my mention bitche.

XavierBlue
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by vickylala239: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
XavierBlue:
lolz. Something must be wrong with your thought.

XavierBlue

Enter English class u say no!!! shocked shocked shocked

English ohhh shocked :oohhh shocked

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by vickylala239: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
XavierBlue:
your brand new brain should instruct you that every human is fallible. Ohh! Your brain is probably out for vacation. Get off my mention bitche.

XavierBlue

U Mst b from Zimbabwe

Lol!!!

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by harry509: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
XavierBlue:
source : http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/09/robbers-mohammed-babangida%E2%80%99s-wife%E2%80%99s-car-arrested-katsina

Lalasticlala.
ok
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by vickylala239: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
XavierBlue:

XavierBlue

Idiot
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by XavierBlue(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
harry509:
ok
undecided

XavierBlue
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by RaptorX: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
unikprince:
Meanwhile my sister's car could not be recovered since over 1 month ago that it was stolen. Crazy country indeed.
Sorry but your sister is not Babangida daughter in law, it's the same all over the world not only in Nigeria. The rich and famous and connected are given preferential treatment.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by Amack(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dey no train well. Dey for no steall that kind of car bcs it most surely cast. Dey for go for cars like Toyota cars and Honda

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by gidjah(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
I said it in th opposite post.that kind of car will bring u nothing but trouble,those guys mumu too much, they aint pro jare.all d same ,pls say NO to theft of any kind,thief no get good future o!
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by IYANGBALI: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
nikkiking:
grin grin grin. Did u make a report to the police shocked shocked.
yes now
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by bummyla(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by DobraDobra: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Men dis is a 2015 S class 550 we are talking about I know. Dey can't run fast enough and they can't hide d car too they will be caught its not a toyota camry .

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by fastlane84: 5:46am On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=nikkiking post=36775094]That was fast undecided undecided undecided undecided. If it's average or middle class Nigeria they won't act so fast tongue tongue. Naija popo i hail una ooo. Happy Sunday to everyone in tha houz grin grin[/quote
]

Tracker things... I guess
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by Jerryolumide(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2015
XavierBlue:
source : http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/09/robbers-mohammed-babangida%E2%80%99s-wife%E2%80%99s-car-arrested-katsina

Lalasticlala.
Wait does kaduna have a capital

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Bad Boys Flogged In Public By Youth Leaders In Amakohia Ihitte/Uboma. Photos / Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car / Man Who Raped A 7-Year-Old Girl In Edo Jailed For 9 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.