Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,470 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Please, Give This Story A Title..... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please, Give This Story A Title..... (579 Views)

Give Your Life A Title / Laff Will kill you after reading this story. / Hilarious Story: A 12 Year Old Boy Who Thinks He Got A Girl Pregnant But Hasn’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Give This Story A Title..... by kachysblog(f): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Saw this on FB and couldn't help but share...

PLEASE, GIVE THIS STORY A TITLE.
A man took his girl friend to a restaurant for a dinner. on getting to the restaurant, the man requested for "eba" and "equisi" soup while the lady requested for "fufu" and vegetable soup. As they were eating, the lady has eaten her own food to half a plate. She started shouting on top of her voice. "what kind of food is this? is too salty and testing like a spoiled food." The lady was just emphasising on spoiled food, spoiled food. As she was shouting like a China phone, everybody including her boy friend and the woman that owns the restaurant started begging her to take it easy. The boy friend became ashamed, they both left the restaurant. As they were going home, she told her boy friend that she has forgotten her phone in that restaurant. The boy friend now waited for her to go and pick it up. when she got to the restaurant, she said " madam, abeg that my fufu and vegetables soup wey I remain, abeg putam for nylon give me. my younger brothers never eat since three days now. that garagara wey I do, I just duam because of my boy friend, no vez na forming." The woman just looked at her and gave her more three "fufu " and enough vegetable soup. She collected it and put it inside her hand bag. As she was going, the woman called her back and told her that the young man that she came with is not just a customer but her second son. my people, the girl no fit walker again. " ugwuya atapara na ala" PLS WOMEN, NO DISRESPECT INTENDED. na joke I the jokooo

www.kachysblog.com
Re: Please, Give This Story A Title..... by ladyF(f): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Please, Give This Story A Title..... by Efostick(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Please, Give This Story A Title..... by marshalcarter: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Describe This Girl In One Word. / Conference Call With Buhari : Joke / How To Know If Your Mom Is Truly A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.