Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Your Success? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Your Success? (819 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own / Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic / Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Your Success? by pupsyd: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Your Success?

Mine: No 8 gringringrin

#HappySunday!

Re: How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Your Success? by magabounce(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
1 to 10
Re: How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Your Success? by Paschal001: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Your Success? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Naa that Number 3 sure pass oh!

Exclamation/ tears wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Your Success? by pupsyd: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
magabounce:
1 to 10

ahahaahah...you wicked oo, pity them now abah smileygrin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Your Success? by keyholder(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lol number #15 tho
Re: How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Your Success? by wordbank(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
15 and 7
In a public place as a matter of fact

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Your Success? by DaBullIT(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
I want my success to be so important that they won't be able to exist without me grin

that said , every style of crying suits anyone who will cry because of my success , everyday

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Your Success? by Mariecakes(f): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
:DAll will do... that 15 tho grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo/delta ,you Are Part Of The Country Of Western Nigeria. dont pay taxes / See Exclusive Photos From: 2015 World Ogun Festival In Oyo / China Signs Deal With Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.