Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) (37993 Views)

Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji Finally Falls In Luv Gushes About Her Boo -pic Here / Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) / Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Winnergal(f): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2009
lovely couple kiss

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by saraj(f): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2009
She looks different. Are you sure its her?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Winnergal(f): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2009
sara j:

She looks different. Are you sure its her?

yep cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by bunmii(f): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2009
i think that is Ini Edo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2009
How can that be Genevieve. Did she swallow a whole goat? grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Winnergal(f): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2009
A-town:

How can that be Genevieve. Did she swallow a whole goat? grin

no, she has stopped dieting . . . she used to be very skinny . . .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by MrCrackles(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2009
I am waiting for the day when this forum will stop getting pasted with INI EDO and her husband's pictures!!

Madness on another level, if we start referring to her as GENEVIEVE!

I tire! angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by yme1(f): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2009
i tire too
who dey ask if that one na gene
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by whiteangle: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2009
hi winnergal pls try to ask very well before you post anything here,dont you know the different between genny and ini for God sake she is ini edo not genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by BobiJoe: 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2009
e be like say u no know who be genny and ini again.

wetin nairaland dey turn into sef?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2009
u don't need to go to princeton to realize this is a joke
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by uzwu: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2009
@ poster
Is this a joke or what?

Well idle hands they say it's the devil's workshop, so pls get a job ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by spikedcylinder: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2009
Winnergal, this might be a mistake but thats not Genevieve. smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Pepeye(f): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2009
Shouldn’t this be in the jokes section?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by tpia: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2009
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by larayat(f): 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2009
dont mind d poster he is also looking 4 attention.cos a blind person will knw d diff btw ini n geni,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by kritikul(f): 5:47am On Mar 23, 2009
can someone please delete this thread
@poster
what did u take that is turning your eyes?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by nycbaby: 6:26am On Mar 23, 2009
ummm aint dat ini edo, did my girl genevieve get married really lol? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Sparkle777(f): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2009
oh.so its a joke.Genny's slimmer and prettier.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by waterworks(f): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2009
this winergal self i don tire for these her o.p posts. is it not the same person that posted "genievieve naji its all about her" i cant even find those two annoying things she put on either side of the topic! Aparently u can't move about in this celebrity section without seeing one of her dry posts. beep! beep! move it!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by ima1(f): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2009
thats Ini Edo, not Genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Afam4eva(m): 2:27am On Mar 25, 2009
Look closely, it's actually genevieve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by homegirl1: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2009
afam4eva:

Look closely, it's actually genevieve
please moderator delete this thread and safe us the confusion please. the poster is a dummy for all i know.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Pepeye(f): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2009
home girl:

please moderator delete this thread and safe us the confusion please. the poster is a dummy for all i know.

It’s obviously a joke . . and should be in the joke section
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by larayat(f): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2009
Pepeye:

It’s obviously a joke . . and should be in the joke section

its nt even laughable, shud just d deleted straight away,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Pepeye(f): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2009
It’s a joke from some mischief maker. . craving for some attention
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Olamidokun: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2009
dat is ini edo, not genevieve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Grizzly(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2009
Is it just me, or does ini edo look like shreks wife - princess fiona. The 'real' princess fiona by night! shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by winnalo(f): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2009
that must be the work of a very evil jujuman lipsrsealed ugly genny.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by luvbooks(f): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2009
Look at the megapixel numbers at the bottom, it even says "ini" at the beginning , so what more do u want? This is an insult to Genevieve, am really pissed off angry angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Kaydayo: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2009
Plz if u a suffering from a Glaucoma infection i will suggest for u to look for a nearby optician in ur area.That is not Genevieve MUMU!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by MrCrackles(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2009
Kaydayo:

Plz if u a suffering from a Glaucoma infection i will suggest for u to look for a nearby optician in ur area.That is not Genevieve MUMU!

grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel / Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan / Diamond Platnumz Is Reported Dead [FALSE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.