Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Share the Happiest Day of your life for now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share the Happiest Day of your life for now (524 Views)

2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share the Happiest Day of your life for now by petkoffDrake(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
D topic says it all. I'll begin 1st.

one of The happiest day of my life was when i was given a PS 2 portable console by my uncle as a gift for banging 4 A's' and 3 'B's and credited d rest in my waec. I was so surprised and happy cos av Neva played any b4, was just wishing for one, and it came surprisingly....
what's urs....
Re: Share the Happiest Day of your life for now by petkoffDrake(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
counter thread??
Re: Share the Happiest Day of your life for now by DeBret(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Interesting
Re: Share the Happiest Day of your life for now by petkoffDrake(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
DeBret:
Interesting
what's interesting??
Re: Share the Happiest Day of your life for now by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
tb
Re: Share the Happiest Day of your life for now by Sanmel(f): 6:52am On Aug 10, 2015
The day it was finally my turn.. wink

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anyone In Aba Help Me With Where I Can Buy Tofu/soyabean Curd? / An Elderly Nigerian Man Celebrated In Far Away U.S.A.. The Era Of Change. / Drama In Ilesha As Police, Thugs And Doctors Lock Horns In An Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.