Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club (60523 Views)

Mercy Johnson Appointed By Governor Yahaya Bello As SSA On Entertainment / Photos Of Mr Ibu & His Wife At A Football Match That Have Got People Talking / Ini Edo Appointed Special-Adviser To Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by wisefizz(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2015
robinicule:
with his pucky face, he looks fuking clueless.

Hey man, u made me laff ma eyes off grin

Abeg gerarahia...
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by datacryd: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2015
good development
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by sellydion: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Trouble dey oooooooooo......?
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by adesegun121(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2015
ok grin grin grin
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by chichriso: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2015
family business shaaa
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by ykwildchild: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Ok oo
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Owodiong(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2015
Na bcox he b saraki son dat is y de ar announcing it....anyway congrat to him
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by akpumping7720(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
I opened the thread to see if it was a foreign club! Anyway, club naa club sha.
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by millionboi(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
chocolateme:
Congratulations my dear, I wish you the best.
na wa 4u oo.....becos d guy don hit m

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by JerryJJZ(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
And who says this big bros is 22 years old?

I smell fishy,,, put a call to our Messiah PMB plss

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by ahizih(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
with our money
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by MacluvPH(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Abeg who noticed that he is wearing a polo with the design of a crucifix of Jesus Christ on it, I thaught he is a muslim? Anyway all the best to him.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by free2ryhme: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by eddyslim(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
robinicule:
Get a life and stop hating
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by sonnyudoh(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Y did him n drogba crop me out of d picture i was der now
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Are you the new FTC robot? (No offiens)
chocolateme:
Congratulations my dear, I wish you the best.
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by destinysaid(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Vyolet:
Upcoming rapper? what does he need that for? misplaced priority.
what does dj cuppy need dj work for ?? they got the money, let em do as dey like, they aint hustling u see, when the money is there, they simply do things cause they feel like doin it, or are fascinated by it

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by ibietela2(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by olasha1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
see aderogba dat can buy him probably his father inclusive with his genuinely made money putting on a very simple top with just a a necklase while the mumu put on all d dogs chain in their compound in his neck..lols
anyway congrats on your new appointment and prey Jagaban hand will not touch your pupsy soonest because he will definitely take that post back from u..
my 10 cent dou

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by ilyas26(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Corrupt man, kwara state still remains one of the most underdeveloped states in nigeria. Stop hiding behind football sponsorship
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Jidibia(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yustash001:
See as he be like a 50 years old man....
Hmmmmm u too u see wetin I see abi?
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by rman: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
We don enter one chance in Kwara. In 10years time Ilorin peeps will lead everyone to vote for this boy like they did allow Bukky become governor in 2003 just because he is the son of OLOYEE!.

How this family get away with such in a state filled with bright minds beats my imagination.

Mind you, it is Kwara state funds that is been used to fund ABS football club. Don't let anyone fool you.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by robinicule(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
eddyslim:
am alive bro and full of clue.
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by robinicule(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
eddyslim:
am alive bro and full of clue. thank God for that. #peaceout
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by rman: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
donofdons:
Chairman of a football club....aspiring rapper......law graduate......muslim.....wearing a jesus crucifiction shirt.....dont know what to say about this guy but he will surely disgrace his father and allienate his northern/muslim political base...i love saraki and he should put a stop to this drunk stunt by a son of a distinguished nigerian senator from a distinguished muslim yoruba/fulanoid political family

Islam is Sarakis family is for political gains. They are as liberal as you can get.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by jimi4us: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
nice one bro. APC clueless loyalists are calling someone who is far better than their entire village clueless. in saraki we trust. saraki the tinubu slayer.
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by lexy2014: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
robinicule:
c as d guy sister handsome sorry i mean not so fine
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
All this rich men children going into music make una calm down oh, never chop una father money finish una wan still spoil boys hustle for music.God know say na because of the kind money una get i dey sing,if i be una sibling God know say no be music i for dey do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House / My Ass Is Growing, Life Is Good - Khloe / BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.