Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Price Of Block In My Side - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Price Of Block In My Side (4117 Views)

Own A Estate Block In Abesan Estate For Cheap Price In Lagos. / Number Of Block From 1 Trip Of Sand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Block In My Side by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Much cheaper in 9ja but the quality nah die grin

6" = N188 + N18.8 tax

9" = N210 + N21 tax

Re: Price Of Block In My Side by smiley001(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
We r tested and trusted . A trial may convince. We have our own trucks and we use our own trucks for delivery and dats y r prices are far different from others. We deliver a complete tonnage requested. If u r not satisfied with d tonnage at delivery, don't pay us.
For quality granite of any size and also if u need to hire dump trucks to work on ur site, contact smiley haulage and logistics. whatsapp and calls only: 07081961127; Pin:7E2B91CE; adenijihoo@gmail.com. Thanks.

We can supply u all ur granites anywia in ibadan sir.
Re: Price Of Block In My Side by twinskenny(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Much cheaper in 9ja but the quality nah die grin

6" = N188 + N18.8 tax

9" = N210 + N21 tax
this one id trailer jam am e no go break...

And I guess is not hollow blocks like the one we have here
Re: Price Of Block In My Side by FastShipping: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
twinskenny:

THEY ARE HOLLOW BLOCKS LIKE THE ONES IN Nigeria. THESE ARE STRONGER.
Re: Price Of Block In My Side by mufutau55(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
twinskenny:

Hollow Yes. But the material mixtures and other additives are not the same... You can see the cement in the blocks not just sands like Naija.
You need an electric saw cutter to divide it not little trowel like Naija.

Hajji M.
Re: Price Of Block In My Side by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
smiley001:
We r tested and trusted .
A trial may convince.
We have our own trucks and we use our own trucks for
delivery and dats y r prices are far different from others.
We deliver a complete tonnage requested.
If u r not satisfied with d tonnage at delivery, don't pay us.

For quality granite of any size and also if u need to hire
dump trucks to work on ur site, contact smiley haulage and
logistics. whatsapp and calls only: 07081961127;
Pin:7E2B91CE; adenijihoo@gmail.com. Thanks.

We can supply u all ur granites anywia in ibadan sir.

I responded to your email and will reach out to you on WhatsApp.

I need sharp sand and granite, small load for now so let me know your price. Elebu area.

I give everybody one chance please don't abuse it as you won't get a second. Thanks Sir.
Re: Price Of Block In My Side by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
mufutau55:

Hollow Yes. But the material mixtures and other additives are not the same... You can see the cement in the blocks not just sands like Naija.

Hajji M.

And you better have a good stock of blades as it eats them like water on stone grin
Re: Price Of Block In My Side by twinskenny(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
FastShipping:

THEY ARE HOLLOW BLOCKS LIKE THE ONES IN Nigeria. THESE ARE STRONGER.

wow

here u can use hand to divide our blocks.. lol
Re: Price Of Block In My Side by twinskenny(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

wow..
Re: Price Of Block In My Side by mufutau55(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
EgunMogaji:

And you better have a good stock of blades as it eats them like water on stone grin

And now they wonder how houses here lasted for 100 years with good maintenance... our people cutting corners..

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Block In My Side by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
mufutau55:

And now they wonder how houses here lasted for 100 years with good maintenance... our people cutting corners..

Hajji M.

I remember trying to cut a block and hit it with the sharp side of a trowel, it damn near cut my forehead off as the brick rejected my advance and sent the trowel back at me grin

We normally don't plaster fences built with block. The one where I live was built in the 70s and is as good as new. From what I can see now of the fence I put up in Nigeria in March, they no born me well make I no plaster am soon as its doing something melting like water hitting sugar grin
Re: Price Of Block In My Side by mufutau55(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I remember trying to cut a block and hit it with the sharp side of a trowel, it damn near cut my forehead off as the brick rejected my advance and sent the trowel back at me grin

We normally don't plaster fences built with block. The one where I live was built in the 70s and is as good as new. From what I can see now of the fence I put up in Nigeria in March, they no born me well make I no plaster am soon as its doing something melting like water hitting sugar grin

You are not kidding.... I know what you mean by the strength of those blocks... and they are water repellant too, that is why you don't need to plaster them. And they don't black and started growing algae either... we have a long way to go in Naija, but we are getting there.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Block In My Side by twinskenny(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
EgunMogaji:

wow not here baba... before u torch blocks here dey go don break on ther own accord lol

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Block In My Side by smiley001(m): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I responded to your email and will reach out to you on WhatsApp.

I need sharp sand and granite, small load for now so let me know your price. Elebu area.

I give everybody one chance please don't abuse it as you won't get a second. Thanks Sir.

ok sir and no problem wit dat. wot quantities in tonnage(sand and granite) do u need respectively sir? still waiting for ur whatsapp notification 07081961127.
Re: Price Of Block In My Side by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 11, 2015
smiley001:

ok sir and no problem wit dat. wot quantities in tonnage(sand and granite) do u need respectively sir? still waiting for ur whatsapp notification 07081961127.

Okay I sent you a WhatsApp message though you should just post your per tonne price on here for all to see if you're confident grin

10 tonnes of sharp sand and 10 tonnes of granite delivered to Elebu area. I need the per tonne price to compare you with your colleagues.

Forget Americana o, I'm omo molete (Ibadan Grammar School) from the days of baba adedibu and olunloyo so my head is there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Price Of Block In My Side by mufutau55(m): 3:44am On Aug 11, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Forget Americana o, I'm omo molete (Ibadan Grammar School) from the days of baba adedibu and olunloyo so my head is there cheesy

Mesi Ogo original... ajoro sun.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Block In My Side by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
These ones are specialized blocks. Will be a lot more expensive. But they are solid and for exterior of secured buildings like stores. This is of Best Buy in Pasadena, California.

I wish I can do the exterior of my house like this. No need for painting and is eye popping extra strong. I'll look for a pic but a full size car has run into a store built with this before, with collapse of the wall in tact. Tipped over but blocks did not break.

Nigerian bricklayers, you do good work and I duff my hat to you for the environment that you work in but please look closely at the mortar work and weep grin

I don't buy into the making level so have to use extra mortar. I you calculate correctly, set very good string and take you time I am sure that you can do this fantastic mortar work too. I'll pay for the extra time for this quality.

Re: Price Of Block In My Side by sonnie10: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:
These ones are specialized blocks. Will be a lot more expensive. But they are solid and for exterior of secured buildings like stores. This is of Best Buy in Pasadena, California.

I wish I can do the exterior of my house like this. No need for painting and is eye popping extra strong. I'll look for a pic but a full size car has run into a store built with this before, with collapse of the wall in tact. Tipped over but blocks did not break.

Nigerian bricklayers, you do good work and I duff my hat to you for the environment that you work in but please look closely at the mortar work and weep grin

I don't buy into the making level so have to use extra mortar. I you calculate correctly, set very good string and take you time I am sure that you can do this fantastic mortar work too. I'll pay for the extra time for this quality.

I see these blocks all the time, I thought there were Cut from Stones (large pieces of rocks), did know they were molded from block. But we have cements and sand in Nigeria, why can people mold similar blocks? even if they would cost more. They look beautiful and give a natural appeal to the landscape.
Re: Price Of Block In My Side by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
sonnie10:

I see these blocks all the time, I thought there were Cut from Stones (large pieces of rocks), did know they were molded from block. But we have cements and sand in Nigeria, why can people mold similar blocks? even if they would cost more. They look beautiful and give a natural appeal to the landscape.

It's piece by piece. There are different types, you can search for decorative concrete blocks.

I met a construction worker once who worked on laying this 12 feet high for 15 miles on a freeway project.

Re: Price Of Block In My Side by mufutau55(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
sonnie10:

Greediness.... Plenty money, small/less work.

Hajji M.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

680sqm With 2bedroom Bungalow @ Graceland Estate Ajah, Governor's Consent 30m / Royal furnitures ( sofa chairs, dining set, dressing mirror etc) / How To Buy ABUJA-AMAC Land And Avoid DEMOLITION(08096293810)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.