Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Will You Do If In Her Shoes? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If In Her Shoes? (1170 Views)

What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoes? / What Would You Do If You Were In Her Shoes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If In Her Shoes? by Oxytocin(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
This really got me laughing..Just Saw this, said by a lady......On one faithful day,I ate 3 plates of beans,which I know I shouldn't have done,but beans being one of the food I loved most,just couldnt stop eating it.But then my fiancee called me over for dinner.
When I got to his house he seemed very excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly.'Darling,I have surprise for you'...he then blindfolded me and took me to a chair on the dining table.Just has he was about to remove the blindfold,his phone rang.
He made me promise not to touch the blindfold until he returned and went to answer his phone call.The beans I ate was still troubling me and the pressure was becoming unbearable.With my fiancee in the other room making his call,I seized that opportunity,I shifted my weight to one leg and let one go.It was not only loud buh it smelt like a fertilizer truck runing over a skunk in front of a gabbage dump.With my handkerchief on my laps,I quickly fanned the air around me vigoriously.Then shifting to other leg,I realeased three more,the smell was worse than that of cooked cabbage.With my hear tuned to my fiancees conversation in the other room,I kept on realesing atomic bombs like this for the next few minutes.The pressure was indescribable.Eventually,the call farewells signalled the end of my freedom and I fanned the air a few more times with my handkerchief,then placed it back on my laps and folded my arms back on it,feeling relieved and pleased with myself.My face must have been the picture of innocence when my fiance came back and apologised for keeping me waiting.He then asked me if I had peeped through the blindfold and I assured him I had not.At this point,he removed the blindfold and to my utmost surprise,there were other six guests seated on the dinning table,including his mum,dad and two of his friends I knew holding their noses with their hands and all eyes fixed on me.....
If you were in her shoes,what will you do?
Re: What Will You Do If In Her Shoes? by BRIGHTTAZ: 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Old story
Re: What Will You Do If In Her Shoes? by nikkiking(m): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
tongue tongue tongue if it had been me i would explain and apologies to them.
Re: What Will You Do If In Her Shoes? by Timerkin1: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
NKS

(1) (Reply)

See This Hillarious Abbreviation And Meanings / Funny Food Ideas / *when Your Dad Beats You*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.