Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,359 members, 7,846,555 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Before Aregbesola Hoodwink Us Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Aregbesola Hoodwink Us Again (449 Views)

IPOB Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community – FG / Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) / Miss Of Meeting:instead Of Apologising, Buhari Sought To Hoodwink Nigerians–pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Aregbesola Hoodwink Us Again by BestGovernance(f): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Before Aregbesola hoodwink us again.

As legislators at both National and State assemblies from Osun State gather like minds tomorrow to fashion out ways of ending financial mess in the state.

We will advise them to read our article tagged "Government Profligacy: A case study of Osun State" before attending the event.

Here is excerpts from the article, '...according to a Chinese proverb, fool me once shame on you, fool me again shame on me...'. Aregbesola claimed he received N19.3b as allocation for 2014 from Federal Government when that was what he received as total amount from January to June of same year.

This is just one out of many lies awaiting them tomorrow.

Beside, except these organisers want to be economical with the truth or are they pretending to be unaware when the Governor was taking loans in same pace with Lagos State forgetting that Lagos IGR is times 30 of his state.
For instance, a state that took loan to plant flowers on highways, spent 3 months allocation on OPON IMO alone and other white elephant projects should not be difficult to find herself in this mess.

Even as it stands today, N18b was earmarked for 19 agencies under office of the Governor alone.

Let the organisers be aware that posterity will judge them if tomorrow will just be a mere tea party to vindicate the Governor.

Sam Obi
For
Good Governance Advocates
Re: Before Aregbesola Hoodwink Us Again by chocolateme(f): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Before Aregbesola Hoodwink Us Again by merry02(m): 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Aregbe don bribe them!osun ppl suffering and smiling
Re: Before Aregbesola Hoodwink Us Again by not4sure(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
BestGovernance:
Before Aregbesola hoodwink us again.

As legislators at both National and State assemblies from Osun State gather like minds tomorrow to fashion out ways of ending financial mess in the state.

We will advise them to read our article tagged "Government Profligacy: A case study of Osun State" before attending the event.

Here is excerpts from the article, '...according to a Chinese proverb, fool me once shame on you, fool me again shame on me...'. Aregbesola claimed he received N19.3b as allocation for 2014 from Federal Government when that was what he received as total amount from January to June of same year.

This is just one out of many lies awaiting them tomorrow.

Beside, except these organisers want to be economical with the truth or are they pretending to be unaware when the Governor was taking loans in same pace with Lagos State forgetting that Lagos IGR is times 30 of his state.
For instance, a state that took loan to plant flowers on highways, spent 3 months allocation on OPON IMO alone and other white elephant projects should not be difficult to find herself in this mess.

Even as it stands today, N18b was earmarked for 19 agencies under office of the Governor alone.

Let the organisers be aware that posterity will judge them if tomorrow will just be a mere tea party to vindicate the Governor.

Sam Obi
For
Good Governance Advocates

Let us believe you are right. But you did not breakdown how the money was spread in January to June. In as much i don't like the the way the workers were owe. I think you will know that Ondo is one of the highest in Allovation given to states in the southwest, yet the state is still owning despite being given allocation. So the question is before dwindling of oil revenue in Nigeria which make most state start owning salary, has he ever owe any workers before?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghana And Japan Surpass Nigeria In Yam Export / Buhari Congratulates Odigie-oyegun At 76 / Graphic!!!!!workers Run For Life After Factory Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.