Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

African Culture! Even As A King, Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Culture! Even As A King, Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) (800 Views)

Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Culture! Even As A King, Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by reportnaija(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-9Xa28es8rQA/VcecLDuwx1I/AAAAAAAGLHw/rsQl4IwNBWU/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]
That's the Emir of Kano, ,Muhammad Sanusi II kneeling as he greets his mother. Nice.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/african-culture-even-as-king-sanusi.html

CC lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: African Culture! Even As A King, Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by jumper524(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
9 months no be mie mie nah
Re: African Culture! Even As A King, Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by kikilove(f): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
That's respect.

1 Like

Re: African Culture! Even As A King, Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by espn(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
even if I become president or a small god..my 2 kneels will ever b grateful to my mother.. she must not even try to bend for me self..
Re: African Culture! Even As A King, Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Mucokey(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Twisted event: he kneels for his mother whilst his mother kneels to those that now kneels to him
Re: African Culture! Even As A King, Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by adconline(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
It's not an African thing! George Bush Jnr still respects his mum
Re: African Culture! Even As A King, Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by superstar1(m): 12:05am On Aug 10, 2015
This is culture at its best.

Unlike some people that lack culture and believe having money supersedes any other thing.
Re: African Culture! Even As A King, Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by pus33: 12:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Illiterate sanusi is not a king. He is just an Islamic clegic
Re: African Culture! Even As A King, Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Nasman(m): 12:34am On Aug 10, 2015
@puss33 See pot calling kettle black. Sanusi is the Emir of Kano. And Emir means a King. And for Clergy talk. Unlike Christians in Nigeria, Our Monarch is the head of the religious council of Ulama (Islamic Preachers) in our states. Get your fact straight, pls.
Re: African Culture! Even As A King, Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by pus33: 12:36am On Aug 10, 2015
You are illiterate.. Sanusi is an Islamic clegic

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To FASHOLA On Website Scandal / How To Unwind While Waiting For Change......(Photo). / 'I Have Raped More Than 100 Women And Girls’, Says Indicted Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.