Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba (19731 Views)

FC Barcelona Appoints Ernesto Valverde As New Coach / Photos From Screening Of FC Barcelona Lagos Football School / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by uduokirika1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
The 'Bull' To Lead the. Anaedo Maxquerades

Former Super Eagles assistant coach Daniel Amokachi has taken over NPFL side FC IfeanyiUbah as the head coach.

The 41-year-old Amokachi was recently in contention for the top coaching post at champions Kano Pillars.

The team's former head coach John Obuh is now the club's director of football.

Immediate past Super Eagles goalkeeper coach Ike Shorunmu also joined the team as the goalkeeper trainer.

Amokachi has handled U23 national team, home-based Eagles, Enyimba  and Nasarawa United.

The Nnewi club have fallen down the league table since the dismissal of Bulgarian coach Mitko Dobrev.

http://africanfootball.com/news/558496/Amokachi-takes-over-FC-IfeanyiUbah

Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by uduokirika1(m): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
John Obuh is an abyssmal failure after failing with the under 20team National team in Turkey in 2013, he came back took over Rangers and. Almost relegated them. How he broke. Into Gabros fc (now ifeanyiuba) even when the team was among. The favourites to lift the league is still a mystery. Imagine inheriting a team. In 3rd position in week 16 and after playing just 5 matches as at week 21 he is in 13th position!!! Mukina2, Lalasticlala

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by bewla(m): 2:03am On Aug 10, 2015
egbon u make me laff . i respect u for that u no when when u and. Rasheed kekere nock Rimi college out of principal cup back then in your technical school u never stop to amaze me
Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by uduokirika1(m): 6:32am On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin taiocol, Favourcintosis wetin dis one dey talk?
bewla:
egbon u make me laff . i respect u for that u no when when u and. Rasheed kekere nock Rimi college out of principal cup back then in your technical school u never stop to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by taiocol: 7:12am On Aug 10, 2015
bewla:
what are you saying

8 Likes

Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by bewla(m): 7:17am On Aug 10, 2015
uduokirika1:
sorry guys new Daniel way back in Kaduna
Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by taiocol: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2015
seun, ishilove, obiniscopy, mukina2 Fp
Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by FavourCintosis(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2015
uduokirika1:

haahahahahahha..I have warned many ppl 2 desist 4rm weed especially Osogbo species of the weed.For his mind he is making sense..lolz,when weed talk u gonna know.

Uduokirika1,no mind am jare!..lets make a statement by beating this moonshine wella by 12pm 2da

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by FavourCintosis(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2015
bewla:
sorry guys new Daniel way back in Kaduna

chei!,ana ekwu nke okwuru b4 okwukwa again!
So bc u knew Amokachi b4 we should sack am?
Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by taiocol: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2015
FavourCintosis:

chei!,ana ekwu nke okwuru b4 okwukwa again!
So bc u knew Amokachi b4 we should sack am?
message me for the number on my signature make we add you for Npfl whatsapp group

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by FavourCintosis(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2015
taiocol:

message me for the number on my signature make we add you for Npfl whatsapp group
wow!..good one
Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by ykwildchild: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good for him,from assistant to head coach

In other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/2
Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by NotNairalandi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
More grease to your elbow bro!
Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by Caliph69: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good for him. I wish him the best.
Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by justmenoni: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Amokachi 41years old? Chineke Oluwa wa oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by efilefun(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
If Amokachi is 41 that means theres an error on my birth certificate, bros wey don clock 30+ during Atlanta 96, taaaah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by Swaggzkid: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
With that post: his he upgrading or what??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by efilefun(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Guy you must be a true follower of NPL to be this updated!!!
uduokirika1:
John Obuh is an abyssmal failure after failing with the under 20team National team in Turkey in 2013, he came back took over Rangers and. Almost relegated them. How he broke. Into Gabros fc (now ifeanyiuba) even when the team was among. The favourites to lift the league is still a mystery. Imagine inheriting a team. In 3rd position in week 16 and after playing just 5 matches as at week 21 he is in 13th position!!! Mukina2, Lalasticlala
Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by free2ryhme: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin
Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by rottable(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
taiocol:

I wan join too
Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
I watched a full grown Amokachi in USA 94, ...... ... and he is still 41

lord have messi cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by kenoz(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
okay
Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by anonimi: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ifeanyi Ubah and other sport-preneurs need to lobby for greater deregulation of the football sector so it can be made profitable in a sustainable manner.

We should stop being colonised mentally with all our money paid to support the English premier league etc.
Can anyone imagine how much that can help grow our own home teams

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by funmo(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good one for them.

world club cup awaits them!!

the PES 2015 own o! ehen
Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by dedons: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
I pity that club...relegation await them.
Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by Donlewis(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good one for the bull. I was expecting the ex eagle man to be part of oliseh crew. All the same its part of its build up in coaching career.
Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by Damalex4luv(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
That ifeanyi uba is clueless like his mentor Jona. Why would you change 3coaches in just 22 games. First it was a foreign coach, later a naija coach now Olodo Amokachi. If he doesn't knows what he wants to use his money for, he should channel it in helping the needy in his community.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba by Thane(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
uduokirika1:
. Assn eh, Painful thing.Drew and lost Games at Oba.I screamed my ass off on twitter the day I learnt he was employed. I guess it was lack if faith in him coupled wit other factors that made Kaita leave us .I don't really know why we sacked Mitko Dobrev buh I just hope Amokachi will try to qualify us for confederation cup.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win / Emmanuel Dennis Pulls Out Of Nigeria's AFCON Squad After Pressure From Watford / Falcons Star Plumptre Up For English WSL Player Of The Month Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.