Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

The Irony Of Ages And It's Packaging!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Irony Of Ages And It's Packaging!!! (982 Views)

Okon Lagos - A Vivid Description Of The Irony Of A Nation / Irony At Its Best: Hilarious Photos Of Situations So Contrary / Irony Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Irony Of Ages And It's Packaging!!! by issylarry(m): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2015
I took cognizance of a particular act among the youths both rich and poor,even this happens among guys and ladies too. we tends to hide our age,celebrity would be like am 19 years in which he/she is 23 or 25 years of age. The irony of age is when a celebrity tends to reduce is age even if we believed he/she should be older while in that same sense an "ajepako" guy/lady augment their age for maturity,instead of 21years,he/she claims 25 years.
In summary: Rich guys= reduces their age
Ajepako guys/ladies= augment their ages to claim maturity.lolz!
Re: The Irony Of Ages And It's Packaging!!! by Swaggzkid: 12:07am On Aug 10, 2015
Where do I belong?
Re: The Irony Of Ages And It's Packaging!!! by issylarry(m): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Where do I belong?

That question me no get answer to that!but to me,if u aint refering to d post u can belong to anywhere on earth,if u no find ur location for earth u fit go space!lolz,no offence.
Re: The Irony Of Ages And It's Packaging!!! by Timerkin1: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2015
YYN

(1) (Reply)

When You Can't Afford A Cake On Your Wedding Day (pics) / Fanta Face,coke Body Celebrities (photos) / Girls And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.