Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) (31437 Views)

Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) / Arms Deals: EFCC Seizes Ex-chief Of Army Staff’s N4B Estate / Former Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah Hands Over To New COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by zeb04(f): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2015
I have gotten too many mentions for my innocent post.

if you think advising someone to slim down is an insult please check your heart

diabetes,heart disease, possibility of developing stones and premature death are the consequences of being overweight. if you are not comfortable with my post please get lost.

maybe if you overcome your negativity, you can see clearly to work on your weight.

my post is not gender biased that is the same thing I will tell a man or even more because they don't conceive.

these post is for you kodlins or whatever your name is and all other men or women who don't take their weight serious

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2015
is her husband a soldier too
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by VickyRichmond(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2015
Omo this gal enter my spec main main,fine face,fair skin,thick,fresh chick and sweat personality.AndI know say na jebi.Poor ppl no go knw wetin e mean to date swit jebbi gal,so I no expect dem to understand.This guy get luck die,e children go make sense,polished family. Abeg happy maried life to you both...shun the player haters.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by zeb04(f): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2015
Ajgal10:

But come to think of It? Why Does Society Think One Size is Acceptable and the Other Size is Unlucky or Unacceptable.People have their Specs,not everyone likes Skinny.
fatness has to do with your health and internal organs. not about what the world has to say.
think deeply before you reply any post

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by kodlins(f): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2015
zeb04:
I have gotten too many mentions for my innocent post.

if you think advising someone to slim down is an insult please check your heart

diabetes,heart disease, possibility of developing stones and premature death are the consequences of being overweight. if you are not comfortable with my post please get lost.

maybe if you overcome your negativity, you can see clearly to work on your weight.

my post is not gender biased that is the same thing I will tell a man or even more because they don't conceive.

these post is for you kodlins or whatever your name is and all other men or women who don't take their weight serious

Innocent post indeed....

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by zeb04(f): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2015
kodlins:

Innocent post indeed....
your headache
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by mkoabiola: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2015
I like fat n chubby gal.
E no concern anybody,
Wetin hungry me na hm I wan chop

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by ladycomfort(f): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2015
What exactly is it? Where are the moderators
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2015
Pain:

Yanzu za ka gani inda suka ɓõye, mu kudi
lol hakane kowa
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by kritikali(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Pain:
Transformation Agenda.. Happy Married Life Lieutenant. Your Recce has paid off.

Beht why?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by kritikali(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2015
VickyRichmond:
Omo this gal enter my spec main main,fine face,bleached skin,thick,fresh chick and sweat personality.AndI know say na jebi.Poor ppl no go knw wetin e mean to date swit jebbi gal,so I no expect dem to understand.This guy get luck die,e children go make sense,polished family. Abeg happy maried life to you both...shun the player haters.

Perfect
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by teryorluv(f): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2015
She is beautiful but fat
HML.....
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Setaje(f): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2015
kodlins:

Innocent post indeed....

No mind am. They hide under health issue to spill their jealousy. How d thing take concern her. She should keep her advise to the fat people in her generation. Bonga fish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Chiaka(f): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Plum and pretty. Good look gentle man!
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by ugodean8485(f): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2015
kodlins:

Innocent post indeed....

This is an epic response... well done! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by egobetatoday: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2015
zeb04:
you haven't given birth yet and you allow yourself to get fat these way......not nice

congrats and happy married life

lol. all i see is our collective national cake showing on her.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by hensben(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ajgal10:

Fatness at times has Genetic Factors,we were not all Created thesame,She shud be drinking Acid frm childhood so as not to get Fat,We are all not thesame.People shud leave This Fatness Stories jhor.
are you fat?

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by hensben(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
kodlins:

Why are women their own biggest critiques

This kind of comments lead people to take harmful drugs just to fit into 'your' model of an acceptable lady.

I don't like when society dictates ones happiness.
And before someone quotes me, an a size 4 lady. It does not make me judge those who are size 10
pic of size 4 or...

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by zeb04(f): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Setaje:

No mind am. They hide under health issue to spill their jealousy. How d thing take concern her. She should keep her advise to the fat people in her generation. Bonga fish!
I try to be civil and not insult but your fatness has blocked your brain from seeing that.

so instead of being cowardly stoopid,why not quote me.

obese pig

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by hensben(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Setaje:

K.O
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by zeb04(f): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Setaje:

Hahhahhahahhahhahahahha. So it can pain u. U were calling her out because she is fat. I called u a bonga fish and the thing pain u. Go and die. Asswipe. What hav u achieved from being stick thin! How many people have u helped? Keyboard warrior. I am sure u can't even face me in real life cus I will sit my fat ass on your face. Squeeze u, and slam dunk u like a basket ball into d net. Crayfish. U can call someone fat but don't want to be called cray fish. Fugly being.
bitc..h you dont see past your obesity.

I guess the only thing you have been called in real life is overweight that is why you don't recognize a straight comment.

see you in real life? b.itch the only person who would be glad to see you in real life is your mama,after all you are the hideous product of her.

licking stinking hideous looking pig. I bet there are more calories in your stomach than in the super market.

smelling ass and I didnt call her out.although I dont expect you to know that when you have the fat in your forehead blocking your eyes.

useless somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by zeb04(f): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Setaje:
Zebo abi wahrefer your fuck1ng name is. Why don't u post a pics of yourself here and let's see how stupid u look. Talking about another person's health. Are u healthy? How many of your family members are healthy? Yet u can spill shit about people. Is marriage meant for only slim people. Is everybody meant to be slim? I no won mention u before but men u disgust me. I have your time today and we can go on and on. Bonga fish. U think life is black and white or slim and fat. If u were raised well, u would have known how not to put people down. I no people like u. Wiv all ur slim body u have no character. For a woman u are a disgrace.
if your mother hadn't started insulting you from birth, by now you would know a straight comment from a sarcastic one.

I'd probably have your time if not but how can I,when I am so busy trying to stop myself from looking like you.

bit.ch get a life, droppy forehead.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by fallout87: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Setaje:

Hahhahhahahhahhahahahha. So it can pain u. U were calling her out because she is fat. I called u a bonga fish and the thing pain u. Go and die. Asswipe. What hav u achieved from being stick thin! How many people have u helped? Keyboard warrior. I am sure u can't even face me in real life cus I will sit my fat ass on your face. Squeeze u, and slam dunk u like a basket ball into d net. Crayfish. U can call someone fat but don't want to be called cray fish. Fugly being.

Lol u must be fat to be so angry at him. A beg focus on losing kg and not fighting on NL.

You will be healthier and your blood pressure will drop!

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
kossyablaze:
See as she fine finish come fat like rabbit.Abeg I detest fat girls biko!
I love plumpy girls...she's my type. Lekpas don't move me as much as chubby girls.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by zeb04(f): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
these pig just wanna fight with me.

I posted a comment(with all sincerity I wasnt even insulting her. as a matter of fact she looks pretty to me) my post came from the angle that people add weight after child's birth and if it is hard to lose weight now it will be harder after that.

these pig just started insulting me for no reason.
please deal with the negativity you have had to live all your life and count me out

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Washingtonben: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
zeb04:
you haven't given birth yet and you allow yourself to get fat these way......not nice

congrats and happy married life
Is she God that reserves the Power to make one fat and another slim? We criticise a lot, if u ar slim problem, fat problem. Which kind life?

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by zeb04(f): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Washingtonben:

Is she God that reserves the Power to make one fat and another slim? We criticise a lot, if u ar slim problem, fat problem. Which kind life?
zeb04:
these pig just wanna fight with me.
I posted a comment(with all sincerity I wasnt even insulting her. as a matter of fact she looks pretty to me) my post came from the angle that people add weight after child's birth and if it is hard to lose weight now it will be harder after that.
these pig just started insulting me for no reason.
please deal with the negativity you have had to live all your life and count me out
Washingtonben:

please Washingtonben,I wasn't insulting her .
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Setaje(f): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
zeb04:
if your mother hadn't started insulting you from birth, by now you would know a straight comment from a sarcastic one.

I'd probably have your time if not but how can I,when I am so busy trying to stop myself from looking like you.

bit.ch get a life, droppy forehead.

Hahahahahahahhahahaha. If not looking like me hasn't fetched u nothing then u haven't achieved anything. Hypocrite. You can come out and degrade someone on one hand yet ask people to contact u for prayers in another hand. Na devil go punish u. Demented witch looking for people to destroy. How can u pray for people wiv that same mouth u use to bring people down.

The work my mother did is far more than ur mother could ever do for u. Your mum would have washed u away wiv her menses. Negative b1tch. U see a good pics of a gorgeous lady on her wedding day which is one of the happiest days of her life and instead of u to congratulate her, u say how would she look after having kids. U are a fool. People like u don't go far in life. I am sane and responsible enough to understand we all cannot be fine, nor can be ugly. Everybody cannot be light skinned nor dark. If I had something fugly to say about someone in a situation like this. I would keep it to myself and talk of the bright side. I won't come out and spill rubbish like a child whose mother conjoined several sperms to have you! This should teach u a lesson. Be diplomatic in your thoughts and your comments. I have fat in my brain. I see that as a compliment. Cus I am damn sure u didn't no the human brain has fat in it. U wiv no fat in your brain must be an slowpoke wiv a fish brain. On your happiest day. May the same judgement be meted on you. That's not a curse, it's gonna happen! Stay positive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Setaje(f): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Washingtonben:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs / #GEJ_wins2015 Now Trending On Twitter: Have Buhari Supporters Lost Steam? [pix] / Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.