Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,403 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Advice An Engineer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice An Engineer (370 Views)

Ocean Deep Drilling ESV Nigeria Limited Engineer Trainee Programme / What Is The Best Advice An Elderly Person Has Ever Given You? / An Engineer Uses Placard To Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice An Engineer by Dudecaf007: 5:59am On Aug 10, 2015
I graduated as an engineer, precisely civil Engr.,i graduated almost 4 years ago and has been in to personal business to keep body and soul together due to Job in availability in the country..

I just discovered I had this passion to practice and work as an engineer inspite of my current business engagement..I have only ISPON certification which i acquire during my Nysc days.

I really want to go back to engineering carrier because I see the passion of engineering not letting me sleep and sometime feel unfulfilled despite my current business..

Pls I want a professional advice on the possible additional certificate courses I can do in tune with civil engineering that can help me practically, especially in practice and job wise,as I have not practice since my graduation due to the Nigeria economic factor of unemployment.

Please I need mature advice from professionals and practising engineers in the house..what possible courses or training do I need to help me in practice and to stand a chance in getting a job in civil lane and also be of refreshal training since I have graduated for a couple of years now..

Remember dream is not what you see when you sleep but that that doesn't make you sleep...

Please I await your various benevolent advice..

Thanks
Re: Advice An Engineer by marshalcarter: 6:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Listen buddy.....be wah you wanna becum...no mata wot....dnt let ntn weigh you down...

Graduated 4 yrs ago....but the spirit is still dere...had it been you weren't meant to be....the spirit wud have left you

You can run from it...but you can never ever hide from it

#Dats all
#proudly engineer cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Glo 4.5GB For Just N2.5k / Let No Man Take Your Joy. / Safe Protection Against Armed Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.