Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? (2718 Views)

Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap / Download Multiply(remix) Phyno Ft Flavour, Timaya Nigga Raw N M.i / Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by jiggaz(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2009
Nigga Raw Vs Lord of Ajasa- Who Raps Best.
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by asha80(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2009
Guy u want to start tribal war here.There is no comparision btw the 2 guys as they sing with different lingo.Only someone that understands both igbo and yoruba can answer this question.
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by Bamsyle(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2009
Dunno 'bout tribal war . . . or even lyrics . . .

Wait a minute, Lyrics shocked shocked shocked . . . lipsrsealed

Well . . . Lord of Ajasa's a better rapper 'newayz.
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by lalaboi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2009
jiggaz:

Between Nigga Raw and Lord of Ajasa,who is the better rapper in terms of Lyrics, Acceptability, Popularity and Class?

From his Duplicate threads. . .
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2009
Nigga raw's voice alone gets on my nerves so I'll say LOA
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by Bamsyle(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2009
lalaboi:

From his Duplicate threads. . .

Saw that later too . . .

But then, "better rapper" does not at all times tango with Acceptability, Popularity and Class.

Lyrics Nah. Again . . . lipsrsealed

Forget different languages . . . music is music . . . Letz compare based on delivery/rhythm/flows.

Still Ajasa.
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by rapjunkie(m): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2009
ibkaye:

@ibkaye

U r not alone embarassed

grin
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by chibic(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2009
both are different in their styles.may be all of y'all don't understand nigga raw that's why y'all pick LOA.nigga raw is BETTER. i don't even understand ajasa.he don't even rhyme his lines.his voice sucks also.
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by UNLEASHED(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2009
Whatever undecided
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by Bamsyle(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2009
ibkaye:

True that.

Fact is the only thing that made me like his greatest hit till date (Obodo) is Klint's voice on the hook.

chibic:

both are different in their styles.may be all of y'all don't understand nigga raw that's why y'all pick LOA.nigga raw is BETTER. i don't even understand ajasa.he don't even rhyme his lines.his voice sucks also.

Both might have different styles . . . but both are rappers . . . hence the comparison . . .

Who wouldn't understand what Nigga Raw's saying . . . confound it, he speaks Anglais!!!

You don't understand Ajasa . . . I'm cool with that . . . you don't like his voice . . . no prob . . . but that he doesn't rhyme his lines?? Hell no . . . I hope you're not mixing him up with that gherkin called "Lord Jahza"??
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by audio: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2009
For me, Lord of Ajasa. I may not understand what he's saying, but his flow is way better. Just because you can talk over a record doesn't make you a rapper.
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by chibic(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2009
shut up ur mouth audio.what do u mean in particular?are u saying nigga raw is not a rapper?u must be dumb.
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by lalaboi(m): 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2009
Chibic. . . . .easy mahn. . . .must you insult everyone? Grow Up abeg! tongue
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by audio: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2009
chibic:

shut up ur mouth audio.what do  u mean in particular?are u saying nigga raw is not a rapper?

Well if you put it that way, yes, that is what i'm saying. He isn't. So sue me
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by Binfinity(m): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2009
They are quite different from each other,
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by asha80(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2009
They are quite different from each other,

GBAM
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by Afam4eva(m): 1:12am On Mar 24, 2009
Nigga raw is better.
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by lagoslag: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2009
these two has no comparison. they are both good in their own ways. end of discussion.
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by chrisical(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2009
Threads like this should stop.I mean comparing to gifted artistes different in respective styles.It is difficult to pick the better of them.
chibic:

shut up ur mouth audio.what do u mean in particular?are u saying nigga raw is not a rapper?u must be dumb.
aba no be fight smiley
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by Binfinity(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2009
@poster

if you say Lord Of Ajasa and Dagrin ,

i know people will have something to say about both of them,
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by Bamsyle(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2009
Lord of Ajasa V. Da Grin?

Very close . . . Very very close . . . but still Lord of Ajasa.
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by asha80(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2009
Taa Da Grin beat ajasa.
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by chibic(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2009
chrisical,u are a FOOL.I'm not from aba sha!but u whom is from OSHOGBO,U THINK SAY NA JUJU ABI?
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by WarfyBoy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2009
raw is better a mille times
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by Bamsyle(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2009
asha 80:

Taa Da Grin beat ajasa.

Hehehe . . . the way you said "Taa" reminds me of Sam Loco . . .

Well, Da Grin is ill . . . but I just prefer Ajasa . . . he might sound [i]c[/i]razz . . . but there's a way he loses his whole being to any beat he rides . . . I like that.
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 25, 2009
IGIMU JI NA SORI, pls dont eva make the mistake of comparing sleep and death they re alike but difers

Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by Dotman01(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2009
On delivery, rythm, flows nd rhyming. Lord of Ajasa na baba, listen to Awe o, collabo, grammar, le fenu so, kekere, esha loba de. U'll understand beta
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by asha80(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2009
On delivery, rythm, flows nd rhyming. Lord of Ajasa na baba, listen to Awe o, collabo, grammar, le fenu so, kekere, esha loba de. U'll understand beta

Are you comparing him with da grin or nigga raw?
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by Dotman01(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2009
Da grin ke, GRIN BABA na anoda klass
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by asha80(m): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2009
If u are comparing him to nigga raw tell ur earlier comment to the aba,nnewi,enugu,ph,owerri or onitsha guy.I have said it that their is no comparison btw nigga raw and LOA.The average guys from the cities i mentioned above does not know who LOA is likewise the average ibadan,akure,abeokuta does not know who nigga raw is.
Re: Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? by chrisical(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2009
chibic:

chrisical,u are a FOOL.I'm not from aba sha!but u whom is from OSHOGBO,U THINK SAY NA JUJU ABI?

Jestler i never meant u are from aba.I meant "habba"practically translated to be "why now" wink wink because u angrily attacked audio by calling him dumb.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Album Street OT - Official Track List & Full Downloading (mobile & PC) / New Release : Mafo By Naira Marley Ft Young John / Jude ‘m.i.’ Abaga To Release M.i.2. Movie And Soundtrack Album.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.