Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori (1241 Views)

James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / Fashola, Al-Hassan At The Residence Of James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by baseg25(m): 7:05am On Aug 10, 2015
A crusade poster inviting Deltans to come together and pray for the release of James Ibori on 28 August.
Source : http://streetgist.com/photo-prayer-crusade-for-the-release-of-james-ibori/

Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by INTROVERT(f): 7:05am On Aug 10, 2015
lalasticlala come and see o. me self will join the prayer for his release.

LadyF, why did you change from (f) to (m) am disappointed if you caved under the pressure of male nairalanders.
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by baseg25(m): 7:05am On Aug 10, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by HungerBAD: 7:06am On Aug 10, 2015
baseg25:
Cc lalasticlala

This was on my page 4 days ago.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by heykims(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2015
This na church venture o..
Btw, I don't know what's just wrong this region of the country, even their own GEJ marginalized them, their leaders cheat and rob them, yet they worship these corrupt men...

1 Like

Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by Adeyinka12(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2015
J
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by midolian(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2015
"Our brother" cheesy

Why ya brother sef go commit? cheesy
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by Chiefia(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2015
Delta state ba... Ok!
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by temitemi1(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2015
SMH...
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by midolian(m): 7:13am On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

LadyF, why did you change from (f) to (m) am disappointed if you caved under the pressure of male nairalanders.
lol..no be (m) u sef be? cheesy cheesy

LadyF has repented..Na u remain cheesy
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by baseg25(m): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2015
What do you think?
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by baseg25(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2015
heykims:
This na church venture o..
Btw, I don't know what's just wrong this region of the country, even their own GEJ marginalized them, their leaders cheat and rob them, yet they worship these corrupt men...
lol abi ooo
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by butterflyy(f): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2015
Can they bribe God? I guess ₪ό̲̣̣̣̥t. If the man is innocent, they shouldn't worry, but if hez guilty! Like I said, can they bribe God?
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by fatdon2(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2015
shocked

Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by baseg25(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Cc lalasticlala do the needful
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by Demdem(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2015
Many of these "our oyel" fools are just so shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2015
baseg25:

Source : http://streetgist.com/photo-prayer-crusade-for-the-release-of-james-ibori/
After Jamaica, Nigerians are the most religious/ spiritual people in the world.

Child no read come fail exam, na spiritual problem
3rd class no get work wey d requirement na at least second class upper, spiritual problem
Person thief money cos hin greedy, na aye do am, spiritual problem
Person wey dey live a lavish life don turn pauper, spiritual problem
Ibori thief money EFCC catch am.... Spiritual problem hahahaha....
We are a people that don't like facing reality, never taking responsibility for our actions. (May we be healed in Jesus name) - Its like I also have the problem ooo. spiritual problem!
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by baseg25(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

After Jamaica, Nigerians are the most religious/ spiritual people in the world.

Child no read come fail exam, na spiritual problem
3rd class no get work wey d requirement na at least second class upper, spiritual problem
Person thief money cos hin greedy, na aye do am, spiritual problem
Person wey dey live a lavish life don turn pauper, spiritual problem
Ibori thief money EFCC catch am.... Spiritual problem hahahaha....
We are a people that don't like facing reality, never taking responsibility for our actions. (May we be healed in Jesus name) - Its like I also have the problem ooo. spiritual problem!
the pastor missed the tithe
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by bolaino(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

This was on my page 4 days ago.
yeah, I saw it then.
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by baseg25(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Demdem:
Many of these "our oyel" fools are just so shameless.
don't mind them... They be thief

1 Like

Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by hazyfm1: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
I JUST FEEL THE CRUSADER IS EITHER STUPIID OR CRAZZY
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by hazyfm1: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

U are yet to answer the query issued to you
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by obailala(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nigerians are a shameless lot...
Re: Photo: Prayer Crusade For The Release Of James Ibori by bayocanny: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yeye people, if they like they sud go to mountain kilmanjaro to pray, his jail term will be longer than third mainland bridge

(1) (Reply)

Are The Ibos Getting Left Behind? / Photos: Lagos-bound Benue Links Collides With Toyota Camry / Names Of BIAFRANS Who Were Killed In Onitsha By The Nigerian Police, Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.