Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Oh! Not Again Dr Okowa, Pls Save Us From Rain And Sun - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oh! Not Again Dr Okowa, Pls Save Us From Rain And Sun (458 Views)

Moon And Sun Dials Prove Earth Not Spinning In Space- There Is No Space / pictures from the just commissioned mini stadium in delta State by Dr. Okowa / Educationally Disadvantaged? Oh! Not Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh! Not Again Dr Okowa, Pls Save Us From Rain And Sun by mummydirect(f): 7:17am On Aug 10, 2015
Dear NairaLanders, this is the only available means known to me to be able to express my worries and that of other legal shop owners to the Delta State government hoping they will get to read this and perhaps change their mind towards their intended removal of illegal structures (e.g temporary extension).
It is with heavy heart that I write this as the pain we went through in the hands of the last government of Dr uduaghan, when he ordered his commissioner to rid the state of illegal structures including our little extension added to our shop building to protect our goods from sunlight and rain was equally destroyed thereby leaving us at the mercy of rain and sun which directly enters into the shop.
While driving and listening to my car stereo, an announcer came on board and announce the commencement of the removal of illegal structures on the 27th(stand to be corrected) of this month. My heart skipped and I immediately screamed " Not Again Dr Okowa". Am not asking the govt to stop the destruction of illegal structure and general beautification of the state but am writing to plead with him to recede on destroying our extension(foldable tamppoline)which shields us from direct sunlight and rain or better still create an alternative for us by ordering for a particular type, colour or design of zinc to be use for the extension but please our dear governor don't remove our extension we plead.
A crying shop owner from Uvwie l.g.a. of Delta State. Please oga seun do the needful I plead.
Re: Oh! Not Again Dr Okowa, Pls Save Us From Rain And Sun by Bacteriocin(m): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Bauchi 2015/2016 Admission Process Is Still On. / Futy,university 2015-2016 Admission Processing Is Going On Need Help Or Assistan / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.