Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Fake Employment-help Me! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fake Employment-help Me! (4768 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Employment-help Me! by cosmorpel(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2006
Pls house is it possible 2 give out employment letter 2 resume Jenuary nxt yr from now as a "graduate trainee". Pls i need ur opinion b4 s.one wait invain.Most espcially wen d job luk fantastic.
Re: Fake Employment-help Me! by Oracle(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2006
I really don't think itz fake coz it'll give them time to screen. i also think itz better than telling you to come back and start working in two weeks or any shorter time.

It'll also give you time to prepare for what your about to face (A new job)
but anything is possible
Re: Fake Employment-help Me! by yahoo2(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2006
It is very possible brother. January is almost here! It may be that someone in the company is resigning then. Haven't you read a thread on this forum of somebody that was called at first bank five month after their test in which he has even forgotten about the job? Let me be the the first to congratulate you my brother. CONGRATULATIONS!! wink cheesy grin
Re: Fake Employment-help Me! by coj4u2c(m): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2006
if you are referring to nnpc resumption date, my brother its true because they will
have to screen and interview non-nigerdeltans also so that they can resume
2gether january.and if you think your letter is fake you can throw it away.
if somebody own no spoil another no go better.ekpanana like you.
Re: Fake Employment-help Me! by Bisiriyu: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2006
You can check the authenticity by going to the address on your letter.
Re: Fake Employment-help Me! by jenney(f): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2006
please let us know the company, so that we can know what to advice u.
Re: Fake Employment-help Me! by cosmorpel(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2006
Thanx house 4 ur contbtions. Actually is all about my frnd whom VASTA TECHNOLOGY offerd appointmt as i ealier said. He got d job 2ru a consult firm.
Re: Fake Employment-help Me! by dialiyke(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2006
Its possible but u have to check out the address and talk to somebody there.
Congrats 2 ur brother all the same.
GOD DEY
Re: Fake Employment-help Me! by lanreni: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
cosmorpel: Pls house is it possible 2 give out employment letter 2 resume Jenuary nxt yr from now as a "graduate trainee". Pls i need ur opinion b4 s.one wait invain.Most espcially wen d job luk fantastic.
if u can't trace d direct company address,if u were asked to open an account & pay money inside,if u paid money for recruitment form/insider connectn fee,if d offer is very very juicy,but d name isn't familiar,then bros,u hav bin scammed!!.By jan. he would hav been long gone!!
Re: Fake Employment-help Me! by lanreni: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
the mere fact dat ur friend has doubts already shows his sixth sense has alerted him already.d appointment letter shuld be given directly at the firm in question,not thru the consultant.no firm wit issue an appointment letta in oct to resume in jan.without conducting their own small interview wit u.dat wuld hav allayed all doubts.pls inform him to start lookin somewhere else regardless of d money he might hav wasted.i hope not though. please house run away from VISTAT OIL also
Re: Fake Employment-help Me! by Asipit: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pls Nairaland, I would love u guys to help me confirm a job interiew invitation I received on Sunday night. Somtin tells me its a scam but am nt too sure. Pls I need ur word on it ASAP.

CONGRATULATIONS

Sequel to indicating an interest in our vacancy advert for the (position), you have been shortlisted for an interview with T-CONSULT Ltd ILASA Branch

NOTE:

There won’t be further consideration for any candidate that fails to attend this interview.you are to attend one Session depending on where you are coming from.

Kindly come with writing materials and a PRINTOUT of this invitation mail to the venue.

Venue:

8/10, Salamotu Eniola street,Apapa-Oshodi Expressway,Ilasamaja,Lagos.

DATE: THURSDAY JULY 11, 2013

Time: 9AM-11AM (1ST session) 12PM-2PM (2NDsession)

Direction:

From Oshodi, take a bus going to Cele, alight @ Hassan busstop, use the pedestrian bridge to cross over, then take a bike to the above address

From Mile2, take a bus going to Oshodi, alight @ Sadiku bus stop, then take a bike to the above address.

Regards:

HR Mona 08038327984
Re: Fake Employment-help Me! by FreddywellsNGN(m): 12:47am On Jul 09, 2013
Asipit: Pls Nairaland, I would love u guys to help me confirm a job interiew invitation I received on Sunday night. Somtin tells me its a scam but am nt too sure. Pls I need ur word on it ASAP.

CONGRATULATIONS

Sequel to indicating an interest in our vacancy advert for the (position), you have been shortlisted for an interview with T-CONSULT Ltd ILASA Branch

NOTE:

There won’t be further consideration for any candidate that fails to attend this interview.you are to attend one Session

depending on where you are coming from.

Kindly come with writing materials and a PRINTOUT of this invitation mail to the venue.

Venue:

8/10, Salamotu Eniola street,Apapa-Oshodi Expressway,Ilasamaja,Lagos.

DATE: THURSDAY JULY 11, 2013

Time: 9AM-11AM (1ST session) 12PM-2PM (2NDsession)

Direction:

From Oshodi, take a bus going to Cele, alight @ Hassan busstop, use the pedestrian bridge to cross over, then take a bike to the above address

From Mile2, take a bus going to Oshodi, alight @ Sadiku bus stop, then take a bike to the above address.

Regards:

HR Mona 08038327984

i suspect it is all this Health Mgt.firm that sells GNLD drugs,cos they always refer to writing materials and SMS sent to you or test invitation slip.immediately you go for the session ,they will tell you about changing your dreams among others in other to change your orientation and perspective t life and advice to start writing before the test proper will start....

Re: Fake Employment-help Me! by Kingpin4life(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Please, I want to really confirm the authenticity of this job interview, is it not fake?

Zeolite. Based on a referral from Four Zeros Ent, you have been shortlisted for an interview on Thursday by 1pm, 16. Akinremi street, Anifowose, Ikeja. 08060385007
Re: Fake Employment-help Me! by cynthia69(f): 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nairaland pls can sm1 help confirm if this is a scam I got an invitation from Four Zeros,ZP NG inviting me for work briefing on Friday that's tomorrow pls is it a scam? cool
Re: Fake Employment-help Me! by Benny4(m): 12:18am On Jun 26, 2015
cynthia69:
Nairaland pls can sm1 help confirm if this is a scam I got an invitation from Four Zeros,ZP NG inviting me for work briefing on Friday that's tomorrow pls is it a scam? cool

You can do a lil research on the company if it doesn't look Genuine. Google is ur friend u know. wink #Peace
Re: Fake Employment-help Me! by goldinsmatt: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2021
Good morning nairaland fam!
I just recently moved to Lagos in search of greener pastures. And feeding has been very difficult for me. Please if anyone could help me with anything to feed?
I have been applying for jobs online and via Facebook but I don't know which are fake or authentic. Below is one message I received and I suspect it is one of the ones I applied for on Facebook but the position I applied for was not indicated. The normal thing to do is to send a message to applicant indicating positions applied for. I actually filter my search in mostly Hospitality and PR.

Congrats!
Based on Reco, S1-GROUP invites you for an in-group interview.
Be present on MON 14/06, 8am
@12 Rasaki Tijani Str, Pako B/stp, Igando Rd, Ikotun.
A-01
Please I no even get funds to chop not to talk of going to fake interviews​ venue
Please anyone out there help a brother
Re: Fake Employment-help Me! by AAbuja: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2021
cosmorpel:
Pls house is it possible 2 give out employment letter 2 resume Jenuary nxt yr from now as a "graduate trainee". Pls i need ur opinion b4 s.one wait invain.Most espcially wen d job luk fantastic.
Was the job later genuine

(1) (Reply)

How Well Does C&I Leasing Plc Pay? / I Just Lost A Very Big Job Opportunity / 10 Sticky Job Interview Situations And How To Handle Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.