Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How You Can Earn More Than You Current Income - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How You Can Earn More Than You Current Income (809 Views)

HELP Please! What is the current Dollar to Naira Rate? / You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Earn More Than You Current Income by anigbogukelvin(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Many young graduates continue to suffer in penury for refusal to let go off their pride. And this has continued to afford them very little ability to carter for their social needs.
They see themselves counting the wealths of others but cannot lower their pride to make such wealth as their mentors. That was my story also.

I had only started trading agro product 2 years ago. Today I import these things I bought in small quantities. I now have an export company too.
I only started with stock fish 'cut cut' and then moved in to Thailand Fish: the break through! While retailing then I had discovered that we were more in stock fish than in Thailand fish so I switched.
I sold so well that I supplied to restaurants and hotels and even retailed to retailers themselves.
Early this year I quickly moved into Thailand Fish Importation haven created a connection. As an importer I enjoyed many benefits. My company diversified and extended towards exportation of local grown crops abroad too.
It not a story how #19,500 (a carton of Thailand Fish at that time ) could build ones business because I only started with a carton.

I had prayed steadingly too. And worked very hard. I killed my PRIDE totally because as a graduate it wasn't easy to trade food stuff.

I ask...why loiter about and run about with CVs when you can do a little businesses and over time you will grow? Do some buying and sellings especially supplies. You are young and strong.
Don't fail to seek God's Grace which is the fountain of all that is.

Do some research work on demand of any product you have in mind and with courage try buying and selling of that product if it seems positive. Be patient. Try packaging it well. Everything will work unto good.

God bless our graduates
God Our youths.
Re: How You Can Earn More Than You Current Income by yrret: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
I must say. I admire your courage. Afterall successful people are entrepreneurs.

One need to shove-off his/her ego and think deep.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Want To Empower Somebody Today. / Make Orders For Agric Products Easily (SAFE&SECURE) / Cool Indoors Without Airconditioner Or Electricity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.