Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! (5726 Views)

Toyota Camry Hybrid Muscle 2010 Direct Toks Reverse Cam, DVD Thumb Start @ 3.2m / Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2010 Direct Hybrid Muscle Edition For 3.350m / Registered Toyota Corolla 2012 Upgrade 1.750M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
fabric interior
auto transmission
4 cylinders
factory fitted ac
mileage : 33,000
as usual, the numerous scratches of the lagos roads made me bake ( no accidents pls)
new user enjoys a crisp exterior finish and neat interior
you fix nothing
buy and drive

ride just being picked up...images attached
call; 081-756-09540

Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
more images

Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
more:

Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
more pics:

Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
yet to wash the interior and engine..would make out time..but then i have tried for the new user cheesy.....

engine unwashed too...
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by talk2odim: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
finditng:
grin
i don reach here.....
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by Carbaby007(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is not 2010 is just an upgrade....Happy sale
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Carbaby007:

Otu
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Carbaby007:

Hello twart ,...attached are evidences that the vehicle is a direct 2010 and not an upgrade...

#N.B...not everyone is hungry as you are and thrive on the cheap sale of their integrity for survival....am way above survival already...next time...check, research before discrediting someone else.... Otherwise, you always gonna be a fool with endless display of your deep deep swine content.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Let the sales go on wink
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by talk2odim: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
From the label it can be deduced that the car was manufactured in late 09. It is an 010 and anyone conversant with camrys will ascertain that merely looking at the gear area.....
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by Inception(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
Just show the engine pic, and all doubting Thomases will be put to shame.

grin
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by Carbaby007(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Inception:
Just show the engine pic, and all doubting Thomases will be put to shame.

grin

LOL grin grin grin. Ok oo post d engine naa, u deey form smart, no go put anoda car engine oo...
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Carbaby007:

LOL grin grin grin. Ok oo post d engine naa, u deey form smart, no go put anoda car engine oo...

So after vin check..you still demanding proofs?.... Lmao..it's your type that asks for written receipts after electronically generated ones from a company's interface.....#"LOKITO" grin.......
#GERRARAHERE cheesy...

Olodo...lol.....if I post the engine picture now...next thing he'll ask for is the bolts and nuts grin

Humbly accept your stupidity and move on....don't let your ego further ruin you....your kids might be referred to this post...and you won't be able to smack him for getting FAT ZEROS @ schl...#genetic evidence...#internet....always there grin

1 Like

Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
talk2odim:
From the label it can be deduced that the car was manufactured in late 09. It is an 010 and anyone conversant with camrys will ascertain that merely looking at the gear area.....

Leave the nitwit o.....else we might be accused of replacing the whole interior ;
D
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2015
Yupee
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by Carbaby007(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2015
finditng:

So after vin check..you still demanding proofs?.... Lmao..it's your type that asks for written receipts after electronically generated ones from a company's interface.....#"LOKITO" grin.......
#GERRARAHERE cheesy...

Olodo...lol.....if I post the engine picture now...next thing he'll ask for is the bolts and nuts grin

Humbly accept your stupidity and move on....don't let your ego further ruin you....your kids might be referred to this post...and you won't be able to smack him for getting FAT ZEROS @ schl...#genetic evidence...#internet....always there grin

You just trying to make fun and rendering insults out of nothing...probably you just feeling sad somebody exposed your car's actual year...Don't scam buyers Tell them the truth, who likes your car would buy is not buy it being 2010.
Happy Sales once again.
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Carbaby007:

You just trying to make fun and rendering insults out of nothing...probably you just feeling sad somebody exposed your car's actual year...Don't scam buyers Tell them the truth, who likes your car would buy is not buy it being 2010.
Happy Sales once again.

Lol....gerrarahia..........

Let's make this a bit worthwhile......200k....we pick a neutral nairalander.....I drive d car to a rendezvous......same pics and all....and I open the bonnet for you....if you find the 010 engine in it, your 200k is mine...if otherwise you have my 200k...now put your money where your mouth is......

Don't run o....#brokefool.... grin

I await your response.......

Lemme make some change asap.... grin

1 Like

Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Carbaby007:

Happy Sales once again.

Let's make this a bit worthwhile......200k....we pick a neutral nairalander.....I drive d car to a rendezvous......same pics and all....and I open the bonnet for you....if you find the 010 engine in it, your 200k is mine...if otherwise you have my 200k...now put your money where your mouth is......

He will claim out of Lagos now o.........#brokebunch
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by kayjasper(f): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
finditng:

Haba, for a man, you sabi yab oooo.... Lol.

But seriously, since you already proved its a 2010, you could have just overlooked and move on instead of using all this derogatory words and abuse.

5 Likes

Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
kayjasper:

Haba, for a man, you sabi yab oooo.... Lol.

But seriously, since you already proved its a 2010, you could have just overlooked and move on instead of using all this derogatory words and abuse.

Don't mine me jare...I was really disgusted... Integrity is everything in life....if he yabed me..I would have probably ignored... But an attack on integrity is just too key..some calls came through really referring to his post.. I had to say extra 2sentences of assurance and guarantee....well...after d last post on money,.his types normally flee...lol....that's the only language they understand...

#back to back..... He won't answer again cheesy

Nawti playful side of me on this thread...lol

2 Likes

Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by Carbaby007(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
finditng:

finditng:
Don't mine me jare...I was really disgusted... Integrity is everything in life....if he yabed me..I would have probably ignored... But an attack on integrity is just too key..some calls came through really referring to his post.. I had to say extra 2sentences of assurance and guarantee....well...after d last post on money,.his types normally flee...lol....that's the only language they understand...

#back to back..... He won't answer again

Nawti playful side of me on this thread...lol

It's only children that Display Such act of brag, u have 200k to waste and u want to sell your car for 1.6m I have seen you that is Baba olowo...It has shown that you can't handle Little taunts grin you can't even defend yourself till Showing your Engine, you are already getting pissed and Bragging ...Grow Up. tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Carbaby007:

It's only children that Display Such act of brag, u have 200k to waste and u want to sell your car for 1.6m I have seen you that is Baba olowo...It has shown that you can't handle Little taunts grin you can't even defend yourself till Showing your Engine, you are already getting pissed and Bragging ...Grow Up. tongue grin

Dude found another route.....lol...
you all of a sudden cautious and polite.....#really interesting...
The things value query does.....
Queried you on two subjects: integrity and finance... And the polite you came alive hiding under the umbrella of taunts....
Mehn go to sleep....
#last you gonna see from me
Mtschewww
#brokearse...philosphyzing... grin

BTW, focus on selling your dead truck first... Habba..know your mates na.. grin wink cheesy
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Back to buiz..keep the calls coming...first payment secures the car..cheers
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by talk2odim: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
Carbaby007:

In as much as I don't support his insults I think it is fair that u ustand the implication of ur statement! In market flooded with upgraded camry kits (even toks) fraudulently geared towards defrauding unsuspecting buyers u would ustand d potential scare a prospective buyer would entertain if ur comment was taken seriously.
Now to d matter: I re affirm itz an 010 cos I hv been following but can't meet up financially now cos of some pressing demands. The previous thread had the engine pic and basically if u look closely at the gear area, the shark antena on top (forget abt the lights cos those are usually what the upgrades are abt) and the sound system u would know itz an 010 model. I would ustand ur stance if u paid too much attention to the shiny front grill....that can be misleading but I say again that pic is of an 010 camry so pls gentlemen letz put a rest to this unnecessary rubble. Thks

1 Like

Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by Carbaby007(m): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
finditng:

BTW, focus on selling your dead truck first... Habba..know your mates na.. grin wink cheesy

grin grin ill sell the Dead truck, pls help me advertise it grin cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by OKEMKPI: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
5years old car

Used in usa/canada

Used in Nigeria

Mileage still 33,000

Still trying to balance this equation

Somebody help me

1 Like

Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by coolsegun2002: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
10yrs old bawo? Remind me again which year we are currently using...dis nairaland sef....peeps go just enter thread with speed of light....too much MB..
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 5:37am On Aug 14, 2015
OKEMKPI:
5years old car

Used in usa/canada

Used in Nigeria

Mileage still 33,000

Still trying to balance this equation

Somebody help me

Use your head...think more
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 5:38am On Aug 14, 2015
First payment secures car....keep d calls coming...thanks cheesy
Re: Regd Neat Toyota Camry 2010 ( direct; no upgrade) @ 1.6m- GONE! by finditng: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Tgif

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOLD ✔️2014 Upgraded To 2020 Toyota Prado TXL. Extremely Clean / CLEAN USED 2011 RX350 16M LAST!!! / 2004 Toyota Sienna From Cotonou;price:1.8 M Naira;see Picture,+229-99748098

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.