Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Poultry Feed Question: What Is The Market Rate For A Bag Of Corn? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Feed Question: What Is The Market Rate For A Bag Of Corn? (639 Views)

My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers / Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Feed Question: What Is The Market Rate For A Bag Of Corn? by USAutoBuy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hi Guys,

I was wondering the cost of bag of corn for poultry feed?

Is it sold in 25kg/50kg / 100kg bags?

Looking forward to learn brilliant minds

Thanks
Re: Poultry Feed Question: What Is The Market Rate For A Bag Of Corn? by romanbiz: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
You can buy any quantity you want but it is mostly sold in 100kg bags. Do you want to start producing poultry feed?
Re: Poultry Feed Question: What Is The Market Rate For A Bag Of Corn? by USAutoBuy(m): 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
romanbiz:
You can buy any quantity you want but it is mostly sold in 100kg bags. Do you want to start producing poultry feed?

How much is the 100kg bag?

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Vegetable (esp Cucumber) Business? / Cabbage Farming / Dry Ginger At 475k per ton And 30tonnes Of Moringa Seed At 1900per Kg In Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.