Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Instalmental Payment Option Now Available - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Instalmental Payment Option Now Available (1034 Views)

Instalmental Payment Option Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instalmental Payment Option Now Available by naijabands(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
At TailLords, we understand the strain a lump payment can make on your finances, considering that there are a lot of needs struggling to be met from the same pay cheque, yet a dog in itself is a necessity (to some).

We have come up with the 'pay small small' scheme; you now have the option of paying for your dream pet with 3 or 6 cheques. You postdate all cheques to be presented monthly, at the clearing of the last one, you get your pup. Only purebred pups are involved in this scheme.

This scheme does not include rare breeds (Tibetan mastiffs, Bullmastiffs, Leonberger, Bulldogs, etc), as they may be unavailable when you are done with payment.

To order/For more information, whatsapp is on 08068032669, or tweet at us @TailLords
Re: Instalmental Payment Option Now Available by kolokolobi(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good plan.
But I ask. It's a payment plan for an unborn pup or what since you said, as for rare breeds, they might not be available or what. I'm thinking a payment plan is for what is available but procession takes place on full redemption. Do educate me.

1 Like

Re: Instalmental Payment Option Now Available by naijabands(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
kolokolobi:
Good plan.
But I ask. It's a payment plan for an unborn pup or what since you said, as for rare breeds, they might not be available or what. I'm thinking a payment plan is for what is available but procession takes place on full redemption. Do educate me.

It's basically Rottweilers, Boerboels and German Shepherds that are locally bred, so most of our dogs are imported. There are breeds that we know that no matter what happens, we will find when we want them, and others we might need to book before we get.

When you commence instalmental payment, you have no pup; it's on conclusion we send you available litters to choose from, then we bring yours in for you. We won't do so with rare breeds, because on conclusion of your payment, there might be no pups available.
Re: Instalmental Payment Option Now Available by kolokolobi(m): 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
What if I'm not satisfied with available liters, in a manna of speaking. Do I get a refund or how does it work? I'm thinking the least you could do is let me know or see what I'm paying for or the progenitors so I can at least envisage my investment.
Please don't think I'm trying to burst your bubble I'm just playing out scenarios which could be reality.
Re: Instalmental Payment Option Now Available by naijabands(m): 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
kolokolobi:
What if I'm not satisfied with available liters, in a manna of speaking. Do I get a refund or how does it work? I'm thinking the least you could do is let me know or see what I'm paying for or the progenitors so I can at least envisage my investment.
Please don't think I'm trying to burst your bubble I'm just playing out scenarios which could be reality.

We agree to a standard at the commencement of our agreement
Re: Instalmental Payment Option Now Available by kolokolobi(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Help O Need A Basenji Dog / How Insecticides Can Kill Your Dog (organophosphate Poisoning) / 1year Old Adult Male German Shepherd For Sale.. Very Affordable...SOLD! SOLD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.