Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

A Cry For Help to the ogun state government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Cry For Help to the ogun state government (14319 Views)

I Bet You Don't Know These Facts About Abeokuta, The Ogun State Capital / The Meme For The Ogun State Governor's Wife And Nine Year Old Boy / Buhari's Outfit For The Ogun 40th Anniversary Celebration Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by Ellashow: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
chrisbaba1:
i am not sure amosun will do such without prior notice, almost impossible.

Let the Op be truthful, I live around there. The govt. did not demolished any traders' containers except those that were mounted in front of one uncompleted building closed to First bank.
And I think the govt. did that for security purposes. Ask for help from Gov Amosu, don't use blackmail tactics and I pray he listens to your plight.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by ojnnaco(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
am yet to read good news from Ogun state .... if it's not crime. it will be ritual killing.. or issues patterning to S*x and so .....
Y has d governor now turn against his pple ?
y impoverishing them all of a sudden?
habaaaa
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by chatwithjide(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
it is now on front page and I have also used my Facebook page to several politicians including Ogun lawmakers and special assistant on media to Amosun.
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by zuchyblink(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
i thought ogun state is the most industralised city in Africa
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by Omotayor123(f): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
agarawu23:
come to Lagos cheesy
aminot508 is back smiley
Na skul tinz ooo...

I don sight her.
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by kemtol(f): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
highdreez:
Firstly,I will like to congratulate you for a job well-done....hope u were paid handsomely or u wrote this out of your ignorance or greediness?
I will like to ask you were you see 75% percent of those traders as graduate, Are they the igbo guys selling cloth? the vegetables sellers? Fish sellers? And others who hardly know the meaning of 'good morning'?
Prior to what you said about them not given notice,I will strongly negate that cause if only panseke can claim that and when Isapon,Itoku and Omida don't see hiding place in that,then you are feeding us false information.
Not forgetting that there's June 12 complex at this same market you are talking abt, I will like to ask you if the shops at June 12 market have all been accommodated? If not so, why can't this traders apply for those shops.......I was still at this same market and its complex today, I spent almost three hours there. Think before u answer me.
reading or post make me understand our leaders ride on us. pls I all be available if u can come to June 12 shopping complex to meet d market board and show us d available shops. it s better u keep or mouth close instead of making silly comments. were u d one that paid me to write.
do u know d kind of frustration I feel before using D's medium to share our pain

I make bold to say u are a fool of d highest order.
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by muyiwah666(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bolade005:

It's funny how you can just jump into conclusion without having first hand information of what exactly is happening in the affected area.

The government cannot provide job for us, we then find a way to survive and then they just come one day to destroy that source of income with decent compensation. Smh for this country.

OP, it is well. I hope those in authority get to read this thread and do something ASAP.
It is funny that ur type just believe people on Nairaland only live on Nairaland.. I live in Abeokuta and I work in the same Ministry that demolished the structures that are causing obstructions to the free flow of traffic and pedestrian.. No regrets please because where what you believe your illegal rights ends is where the legal rights of others starts.. We can not continue to break laws just in the name of unemployment..
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by kemtol(f): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
muyiwah666:

It is funny that ur type just believe people on Nairaland only live on Nairaland.. I live in Abeokuta and I work in the same Ministry that demolished the structures that are causing obstructions to the free flow of traffic and pedestrian.. No regrets please because where what you believe your illegal rights ends is where the legal rights of others starts.. We can not continue to break lawsst in the name of unemployment..
a times we assume we know but we actually don't know and there is no wrong in asking.
it wasn't the state govt that demolished d structures so how come u now claim u work for DT ministry. smh
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by highdreez(m): 12:24am On Aug 11, 2015
kemtol:
reading or post make me understand our leaders ride on us. pls I all be available if u can come to June 12 shopping complex to meet d market board and show us d available shops. it s better u keep or mouth close instead of making silly comments. were u d one that paid me to write.
do u know d kind of frustration I feel before using D's medium to share our pain

I make bold to say u are a fool of d highest order.
Thank God u don't negate other point but this.....I'm very sure you haven't done your assignment accurately before coming here to post rubbish if you can still be there to argue that there isn't vacant shops in that same June 12 market complex. Moreover,fools like you will not see themselves as fool until someone tell them and the ones whose foolishness has got to the peak won't agree if they were told. You agree or not, I confirm to you that you are the all time best fool.
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by hoc2(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2015
anulaxad:
Ogun state has an issue at hand. I hope to believe if Amosun sees this he will act accordingly.
re u saying Amosun will assist, he wouldn't help because he is the main pillar behind it, all he want is money, he is not looking for develoment, did you know that their is no free land Ogun state now, he as turn every land to government land and stop road construction but his own project at ibara beside d bridge never stopped and his casket building in ibara housing that he call house, make he no die again. so let forget Amosun for now and take heart for next term. keep praying
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by Exponental(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2015
muyiwah666:

You placed your containers at the middle of the road to sell and you expect the Government to let you be?.. Plssss.. Say the truth!
reboot.... say something feasible.
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by Bolade005: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2015
muyiwah666:

It is funny that ur type just believe people on Nairaland only live on Nairaland.. I live in Abeokuta and I work in the same Ministry that demolished the structures that are causing obstructions to the free flow of traffic and pedestrian.. No regrets please because where what you believe your illegal rights ends is where the legal rights of others starts.. We can not continue to break laws just in the name of unemployment..
When you demolished those structures, what alternative structure or arrangement did the govt put in place for the affected people?. You demolish structures without compensations. Which responsible govt does that?

You might not be sorry because u not the victim but I can assure u that you will feel the heat the day you're directly involved.
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by kemtol(f): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2015
Bolade005:

When you demolished those structures, what alternative structure or arrangement did the govt put in place for the affected people?. You demolish structures without compensations. Which responsible govt does that?

You might not be sorry because u not the victim but I can assure u that you will feel the heat the day you're directly involved.
for clarification, it wasn't the Ogun state government that destroy end the structures.

what I'm saying is that the Ogun state marketing board should not extort the more.
after d demolition took place, we went to th e board to allocate us space but the the allocation fee was too much.

so we are calling on d state government to intervene
i
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by sunnyprof: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2015
Most of the time, these kind of plea are just cheap blackmail against a well meaning Government.

1. There must have been due notice to them

2. Some people might have assured them that they should not bother (after collecting money from them)

3. They put their containers and make shift stores on the road or the foot lay-by or on drainages and never care about the consequences.

4. Naturally, our market traders are stubborn, they like to waste their money to erect shops where it is prohibited often (Check the fence of Bori Camp at East West road in Port Harcourt, Bodija roundabout in Ibadan, Oshodi Motor Park/Under the bridge, Jankara in Lagos, Ebute Ero Roadsides, or Onitsha Bridge head, Ariaria in Aba etc.
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by Bolade005: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
kemtol:
for clarification, it wasn't the Ogun state government that destroy end the structures.

what I'm saying is that the Ogun state marketing board should not extort the more.
after d demolition took place, we went to th e board to allocate us space but the the allocation fee was too much.

so we are calling on d state government to intervene
i
Are you saying they destroyed those structures without authorization from the state govt?
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by chrisdel: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2015
Please, I want the people to know that Government and baba oloja of panseke in abeokuta have come to the people's rescue. They have provided a place for us and have made things easy. The comment that baba oloja is extorting money from the people is not true. He really ment well for the people. Thanks to baba oloja and marketing board and the ministry of commerce and industry
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by kemtol(f): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
I want to use this medium to inform every one that the Ogun state marketing board has reached out to this vulnerable traders and is working extensively on seeing to their plight .

also not forgetting the baba Loja, he's playing an effective role in this fight. we are appreciate and laud his effort.

to the Ogun state marketing board we say a big thank you.

long live federal republic of Nigeria.
long live Ogun state.

mod, pls can u help push this to front page as well, so that everyone can also see this
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by thehappyman(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Guy is it the governor that form the ritual killing or cause the sex ring? The governor is trying to clean all illegality in the state. How can citizen be buying government land or putting illegal structures around. When you talk about ogun state put the senatoral district because we all knew what abeokuta was when OGD was the governor. Dead bodies were picked almost everyday in abeokuta and now he is back to his Ogun east am not shock at the rate of cult activity and killing around that zone. Ogun east is controlled by Ogd and karsamu when they want peace they know what to do. Ogun central is cool and we seeing effect of APC and we will never allow the return of PDP in our zone. Bad belle people go and hug transformer. I pray God be SIA pillar. Construction of the tallest mall is ongoing and it will be 40 story building to be completed in 30 months located in oke ilewo, abeokuta. Egba town will soon be in history. Let us all embrace peace and understand the drop in economic power of the country.
ojnnaco:
am yet to read good news from Ogun state .... if it's not crime. it will be ritual killing.. or issues patterning to S*x and so .....
Y has d governor now turn against his pple ?
y impoverishing them all of a sudden?
habaaaa
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by RainDevin1: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
I want to share my testimony and my happiness with you all in this site, last year my husband left me for another woman in his working place and he abandon me and my 2kids, everything was so hard for me because i love him so much, so i saw the testimonies of DR OFURE, he has been helping ladies in getting there husband back so i contacted him and he help me to cast a return spell for my husband and the next day my husband left the other woman and he come back to me with so much love and caring. i will never forget this help that DR OFURE gave to me and my children. if you are here you need help to get you lover back you can contact him through this email [ ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com ] You can also call him with this number+2348109756444 i am proud to be on his testimony

Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by Fembleez1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Kemtol, I replied your pm. Hope you saw it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Plateau APC Rep Defects To PDP, Gives Reasons / DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday / Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.