Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Bobbi Kristina 'Given Toxic Cocktail By Partner' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobbi Kristina 'Given Toxic Cocktail By Partner' (1168 Views)

BREAKING: Bobbi Kristina’s Cause Of Death Revealed / Bobbi Kristina Pictured Lying In Her Casket! / National Enquirer Releases Bobbi Kristina's Deathbed Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobbi Kristina 'Given Toxic Cocktail By Partner' by lolaxavier(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2015

A lawsuit against Bobbi Kristina Brown's partner, Nick Gordon, has been amended to include a wrongful death accusation.

The document, filed by the administrator of her estate, alleges Mr Gordon "gave Bobbi Kristina a toxic cocktail, rendering her unconscious, and then put her face down in a tub of cold water".

It is also claimed the pair had a loud argument before the incident, in which he called the 22-year-old a "LovePeddler" and a "bitch".

Mr Gordon's lawyers said the lawsuit was false and slanderous.

Attorney's Joe Habachy and Jose Baez said the allegations were baseless and the legal action was a "fictitious assault".

Bobbi Kristina was found unresponsive in a bathtub at her Georgia home at the end of January, and spent six months in a medically induced coma after suffering irreversible brain damage.
She never regained consciousness and had been breathing with the aid of a ventilator before she died at a Georgia hospice on 27 July.

Mr Gordon was already facing a $10m lawsuit, filed in June, where he was accused of causing life-threatening injuries and stealing from her bank account while she was in the coma.

That document had claimed she was found "with her mouth swollen and a tooth knocked out" back in January.

No one has been criminally charged in the case – but in February, Mr Gordon was barred by the family from visiting Bobbi Kristina in hospital.
He was partly raised by Whitney Houston as an informally adopted son, and later began dating Bobbi Kristina.

After the singer died, they began to refer to each other as husband and wife, even though they were never legally married.

Ms Brown's death bore eerie similarities to her mother's death in 2012, and last week, the young woman was buried alongside her mother.

http://news.sky.com/story/1532321/bobbi-kristina-given-toxic-cocktail-by-partner
Re: Bobbi Kristina 'Given Toxic Cocktail By Partner' by eme1n(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Let her RIP..
Re: Bobbi Kristina 'Given Toxic Cocktail By Partner' by ladyF(f): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omg... shocked
Re: Bobbi Kristina 'Given Toxic Cocktail By Partner' by lolaxavier(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:
Omg... shocked

Hmmmm...your OMG is fake. Na 'first to comment' u dey chase. Tank god say eme1n don first u.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bobbi Kristina 'Given Toxic Cocktail By Partner' by eme1n(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
lolaxavier:

Hmmmm...your OMG is fake. Na 'first to comment' u dey chase. Tank god say eme1n don first u.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I get una time?

1 Like

Re: Bobbi Kristina 'Given Toxic Cocktail By Partner' by Icecomrade: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
This girl na from my village nah! She be correct Benin girl. She and my cousin na class's mate nah for our village primary school.

See as she don even grow, come fine.

E yah, that day wey them bury am, na work no allow me attend the burial.
I go try visit I'm papa make I for greet them.
Re: Bobbi Kristina 'Given Toxic Cocktail By Partner' by Houseofglam7(f): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
This girl matter too sad abeg
Re: Bobbi Kristina 'Given Toxic Cocktail By Partner' by Came: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wetin make am go marry her brother in the 1st place? No be her brother the guy suppose be? Make she R.I.P. oooooooo
Re: Bobbi Kristina 'Given Toxic Cocktail By Partner' by lolaxavier(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Icecomrade:
This girl na from my village nah! She be correct Benin girl. She and my cousin na class's mate nah for our village primary school.

See as she don even grow, come fine.

E yah, that day wey them bury am, na work no allow me attend the burial.
I go try visit I'm papa make I for greet them.

Re: Bobbi Kristina 'Given Toxic Cocktail By Partner' by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bleep dem damn illuminati

(1) (Reply)

Funny Convo Between Mum And Daughter after watching Empire (snapshot) / Pictured: Please Has Anyone Seen This Man? / What Maheeda Did While Some Of You Were Sleeping...:-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.