Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

The Health Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Health Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water. (545 Views)

12 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Health Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water. by lasrondo: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Coconut water is the newest health food craze sweeping the nation, and for good reason! Both coconut water and coconut oil offer some incredible benefits. So what happens when you drink coconut water every day for a week?

1. Your immune system will be stronger.

Coconut water helps strengthen your immune system and remove bacteria that can cause infections, gum disease, and viruses that cause the cold. Some purport it to be good at clearing Gonorrhea from the system as well, but if you suspect you have an STD, get tested and if you test positive, seek traditional treatment. STDs are nothing to mess with.

2. You’ll have more energy.

When you drink coconut water, the hormones the thyroid glands produces will be produced more easily, thus boosting energy and metabolism.

3. Your kidneys will be healthier.

Coconut water is a natural diuretic, which is helpful in preventing kidney disease. It helps clear the urinary tract and bladder. It may even break down kidney stones.

So to sum it up, you’ll be less likely to sick, your kidneys will be healthier, and the cherry on top is extra energy. That sounds good to me! What kind of coconut water is your favorite? I personally don’t like the taste of coconuts so I sneak it into my smoothies every morning.

http://higherperspectives.com/coconut-water/
Re: The Health Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water. by BodePolScience: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
whao, interesting. dunno before. I heard it makes one a dullard.

(1) (Reply)

Six Good Reasons For Giving Up Smoking / Natural Defense Against HIV Discovered / Urgent Advice: Nurses/midwife/doctors In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.