Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? (663 Views)

This Wall Painting Of Cardi B In Brooklyn That Looks Like Tonto Dikeh / Between Mercy Johnson And Follower Who Said Her Marriage Will End Like Tonto's / This Is How Rich Guys Around The World Flaunt Their Wealth(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Judith100: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
So it was reported in the media today that Nigeria’s most controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh has gotten married. Some Ladies are complaining saying that how come it is the bad Tonto that is getting married to the good rich man while the ‘good’ actresses like Empress Njama, Bimbo Akintola, Ebube Nwagbo and more are still in the market.

They say she is a bad girl with loose morals. She jumps from one man to another, she snatched Iyanya from Yvonne Nelson, left Don Jazzy to D’banj. Dated Micheal Awujoola and dumped him. So how come the bad once are getting married. well here are a few things about ‘bad girls’ that should be useful to you if you want to get a good guy.
‘Bad girls’ have well developed social skills. They wear the right clothes, shoes and know how to connect in social settings. I met some ladies a few years ago and I asked them what they were doing for the weekend. They said ‘nothing.’ I reminded them that a good man won’t come looking for them in their bedroom. From the look on their faces, I am sure they understood what I meant.
‘Bad girls’ have well developed emotional intelligence. Some of you very ‘spiritual’ sisters will be disappointed to know that a man is NOT interested in your spirituality as much as he claims to be. Sure, he wants a spiritual lady in his life, but he also has emotional needs. It is the lady who meets those emotional needs who will end up winning his heart.
continue at http://judithfrank..com/2015/08/why-do-bad-girls-like-tonto-dikeh-get.html
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
that's the way you myopic gruntles of South West will eventually reason...
jealous mofos
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by enoqueen: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Its ok.

(1) (Reply)

Rare Disease Epidermolysis Bullosa: Makes Boy Lives In Agony.(warning GRAPHICS) / Man Sends Us-born Sons To Nigeria To Experience Hard-life / Shocking!! Deputy Governor’s Death Says Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.