Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,023 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! (14300 Views)

Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha / Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency / Again??? Who Hasn’t Heard About What’s Happening In South Africa Since Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You suck _dicks so well, you give mannequins erections

Buahahahhahahahaha grin grin

Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by xienon(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
There are some really nice places, too , but I'm talking about turkey filthy places where clean, you got the same filthy place in Turkey.

http://www.premiumcuyuz.com/
[img]http://www.nzhoteldeals.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/hookah1.jpg[/img]
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by mikolo80: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
kikilove:
.I will soon roam the street as a mad woman. Warey ni mi. koni da fun mi .Emi omo ale.Emi Oloriburuku....Emi omo warey
Hahahahahaha
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by talktomazech: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Featuring:

What do you guys say about this woman? Husband took her to court because of this,,,

Join forum here for details - https://www.nairaland.com/2516405/what-u-guys-say-woman

Main source - https://www.mazech.com/make-up

Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
uniklinkum:

Your brain is so useless knowledge bounces off your head as if it was coated with teflon.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeh!!! shocked shocked grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by kikilove(f): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
mikolo80:
mikolo80 would always be a fool forever and always
grin Ewure,Elede...okobo oshi hahahahahahhaha
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by uniklinkum(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Coming from a Homo habilis whose Potassium dating of his bloodline marches the timeline of an escavated cryogenized Siberian mammoth.

You'd been dedicated as an offering to Sin, the Arab MOON god, which makes you a _LUNAtic.

Accursed leprechaun may you be consumed by the magma of Mount Etna and your grave site marked by a fractured meteorite.

May gully fluid seep into your shallow grave while your putrefaction would witnessed at intervals by haggard meerkats.

May you hepatic vein pump only haemolyzed erythrocytes while malformed osteocytes spring forth from your fractured femur.

May your sciatic nerve be pierced by a scapel while your rhino-orifices choke on your mother's dismembered corpse.

By the way, I had to reply your mum's sex chats. Now I am back.

You come across as the thin line that separate retardness and imbe..cile, you have the swag of papa nkechi he goat.

Hey you copy and and paste clown, your life pattern was the reason angels initially reject the creation of man. Your life is as static as the street light, Your worldview and outlook smack of a village confined herbalist.

Yet the iddiot want to sound intelligent, when it is apparent that your IQ is registered in CFA francs. You are a certified troglodyte whose wavelength have been permanently tuned to the frequency of idiocy.

Even if you are still given life dosage of brain supplements you will still be dumber than a wood, Good to know you still indulge in phonesex with your mom.... How will one expect the fruit to fall far from the paraga selling mother and baba ijebu ala cheap ogogoro addicted father. Turn to the next topic on your Keith Moore and come up with the next senseless medical mobo jombo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by talktomazech: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Featuring:

Man crying for days eating no food, vomiting and defecating after girlfriend broke up with him!

What happened?
Read details - https://www.mazech.com/break-up

Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=uniklinkum post=36825418]

You come across as the thin line that separate retardness and imbe..cile, you have the swag of papa nkechi he goat.

Hey you copy and and paste clown, your life pattern was the reason angels initially reject the creation of man. Your life is as static as the street light, Your worldview and outlook smack of a village confined herbalist.

Yet the iddiot want to sound intelligent, when it is apparent that your IQ is registered in CFA francs. You are a certified troglodyte whose wavelength have been permanently tuned to the frequency of idiocy.

Even if you are still given life dosage of brain supplements you will still be dumber than a wood, Good to know you still indulge in phonesex with your mom.... How will one expect the fruit to fall far from the paraga selling mother and baba ijebu ala cheap ogogoro addicted father. Turn to the next topic on your Keith Moore and come up with the next senseless medical mobo jombo.[/quote]
This ladies and gentlemen is murder... Yepaaa. Copy and paste clown shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by Bosville(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nna mehn! Obahiagbon is a learner O...e-fights dey sweet sha. *Grabs popcorn & dictionary*
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by hisprinceship: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
NNNNNaaaa I thought twitfights were interesting oh choi!!!!!! Updates plz!!!!!
TheRealAdonye come follow me see oh
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by nnamdizen(m): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
socialmediaman:
My Observation
Do you notice the streets? From the road to the sidewalk? It's all tarred and neat. That's how everywhere should be like in Nigeria. After road construction, you also interlock the sidewalk and keep dust away, it keeps your streets neat and your roads last longer too.

But when you have so little for the job after so much has been budgeted, you can't get a good job done. Kill corruption before it kills Nigeria!
I respect you for this sir. Pen and paper criminals have been stealing years upon years of infrastructural breakthrough from our grasp for too long in this country.

#killPenAndPaperThieveryInNigeria
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by mikolo80: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2015
kikilove:
grin I am an Ewure,Elede...okobo oshi hahahahahahhaha
what kind of hood did you grow up in
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by socialmediaman: 2:07am On Aug 11, 2015
JayJustus:

have you gone to downtown China?? Lol...at least in Nigeria we dont spew saliva on people...enjoy a saliva bath once you're outta PEK airport

Really? Why? I haven't been to China
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by talktomazech: 6:13am On Aug 11, 2015
Who's still online? Something just came up! See what's new before I post it. You can't believe this. Hhmm... angry

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by bumby1by(f): 6:40am On Aug 11, 2015
I can't believe what am seeing o, samgba fo (calabash don break o)
EroticAngelina:
chai!! see those I diotz are abusing animals!!! angry
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by talktomazech: 7:13am On Aug 11, 2015
Featured story:

In tears! Why is this happening to China and Taiwan This is terrible! Death toll rising everyday…
It's a terrible situation there right now! sad

Heavy wind sweeping and throwing away everything - humans, animals, trees, cars, houses - everything!
A woman was thrown away by wind angry

Join the forum here - https://www.nairaland.com/2517175/tears-hasnt-heard-thing-going

Read from main source here - https://www.mazech.com/typhoon_soudelor

Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2015
People dey vex for this thread.
World-war 3 thread.
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2015
I like this thread grin
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by Omololu007(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2015
uniklinkum:

Your attempt at text battle is DOA like the Ugandan space mission, in the punditry of foreign exchange your I.Q is still dusted by the Zimbabwean dollar. You so worthless the priest rejected you as an offering from the whorish General cum sucker you call mom.
chai! See finishin grin
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by Omololu007(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2015
uniklinkum:

Did that loser that sired you ever told you, your birth certificate was an apology letter from the makers of postinor 2, you smack to the public like a product of orgy groupie _sex between stupidity and tomfoolery.

chai! Dia is god o
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by Omololu007(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2015
mikolo80:
I don't drink nunu but by His Grace I will sell goat milk to 160 million Nigerians and make a few billiom then force nunu down your throat as I go all 50 shades of grey on your fowl ignorant disrespectful uncouth asss.make you beg for mercy child
grin
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by experimentist: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2015
I just wanna bleeps Chinese bitches
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by haul: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Don't mind him.

Consuming fresh milk isn't exactly the best. The effects are adverse in those who have lactose-intolerance not to mention the microbiota in it which could affect the G.I tract.

Of course, the smell too.

Young man, its advisable you change this your siggy oooo cause this man called uniklinkum has just took you to hell without air condition.

Abeg no diss me ooo I dey enjoy you guys show#

2 Likes

Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by wiseone28: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
socialmediaman:
My Observation
Do you notice the streets? From the road to the sidewalk? It's all tarred and neat. That's how everywhere should be like in Nigeria. After road construction, you also interlock the sidewalk and keep dust away, it keeps your streets neat and your roads last longer too.

But when you have so little for the job after so much has been budgeted, you can't get a good job done. Kill corruption before it kills Nigeria!
you're right i always wonder if its a taboo in Nigeria to make our roads like that
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by talktomazech: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
wiseone28:
you're right i always wonder if its a taboo in Nigeria to make our roads like that

Let's be positive and prayerful....and keep working hard, doing our own part. We will get there and surpass! smiley
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by mazeech: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hhhmm, who hasn’t heard about this thing going on in Uganda? See what woman and woman are doing!

Join the forum and see main ones - https://www.nairaland.com/2518634/hhmm-thing-going-uganda-see#36850106

Read from source - https://www.mazech.com/gay_marriage_in_uganda

Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by uniklinkum(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
The dumbskull thesonofmark tapout like a sissy. In your brutish and short e-life don't come a million distance close, or amma exterminate the whole of your generation for charity.
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by talktomazech: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Oh my Gosh! I no know say people still dey here dey talk!

How about this gist:

Beyoncé buys one pair of shoes for $312,000 in Birmingham

Beyoncé has spent a ridiculous $312,000 (N62 million) on just one single pair of shoes. The reported outrageous purchase was made in Birmingham, UK where bling loving Bey went shopping ahead of a forthcoming video shoot.

Read full details - https://www.mazech.com/Beyonce_shoes

Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
uniklinkum:
The dumbskull thesonof.mark tapout like a sissy. In your brutish and short e-life don't come a million distance close, or amma exterminate the whole of your generation for charity.
Just maybe if you spend more time perusing bibliographs instead of slubbering more penile appendages enough to make condoms jealous, you wouldn't have ended us as mutant in a confused primate group.

You spewed so much weak slurs, two observers termed them "NURSERY rhymes". True 'cause stepdad used to dispose soiled DIAPERS.

May your life be more waste than Chernobyl as your femurs serve as glue for wooden oxen-driven carts.

May your balls serve as nests for blowflies while you are cremated by Aluminium slug.
Re: Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! by uniklinkum(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Just maybe if you spend more time perusing bibliographs instead of slubbering more penile appendages enough to make condoms jealous, you wouldn't have ended us as mutant in a confused primate group.

You spewed so much weak slurs, two observers termed them "NURSERY rhymes". True 'cause stepdad used to dispose soiled DIAPERS.

May your life be more waste than Chernobyl as your femurs serve as glue for wooden oxen-driven carts.

May your balls serve as nests for blowflies while you are cremated by Aluminium slug.

This God forsaken waste of conception should just shut up and hide in same. You are boring like a ffuck session with your grandma.

You sounding like rehearsal repeating those lines.... Biblobullshit and your awkward queer cravings. outside this two subject nothing from the accursed.

All I wish your family is to get caught in the boko haram milieu, while at that the terrorists strap y'all with c-4's and use all of you as a projectile on a RPG to blow a bridge.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Reekado Banks Deserves The Award And Not Lil Kesh / Photos From Osun State ‘pick Your PVC Rally’ / APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.