Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Crazy Man Fought A Crocodile In Australia ( Pics ) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Crazy Man Fought A Crocodile In Australia ( Pics ) (1783 Views)

Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / I Fought A Conductor For My N10 Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Man Fought A Crocodile In Australia ( Pics ) by Wisdomlinus(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
They Were On their way to the other side of the Sea When the crocodile attacked the boat ..

You can see the man at the back of the crocodile ,he plugged the two eyes of the crocodile and it became helpless...

The Man is Wild man I guess...

#Wisdom_Linus

1 Share

Re: Crazy Man Fought A Crocodile In Australia ( Pics ) by ladyF(f): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Haaa
Re: Crazy Man Fought A Crocodile In Australia ( Pics ) by Wisdomlinus(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
yes
Re: Crazy Man Fought A Crocodile In Australia ( Pics ) by Wisdomlinus(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wisdomlinus:
They Were On their way to the other side of the Sea When the crocodile attacked the boat ..

You can see the man at the back of the crocodile ,he plugged the two eyes of the crocodile and it became helpless...

#Wisdom_Linus
Re: Crazy Man Fought A Crocodile In Australia ( Pics ) by DeBret(m): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
But people sitting down are not even running for dia life ...definitely dia mission is to kill or capture the crocodile

1 Like

Re: Crazy Man Fought A Crocodile In Australia ( Pics ) by Toheeb31(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wisdomlinus:

#Wisdom_Linus
Guy you can Lie

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Man Fought A Crocodile In Australia ( Pics ) by SkinnyDude(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2015
Toheeb31:
Guy you can Lie
shey be you no see em name.. LIEnus
Re: Crazy Man Fought A Crocodile In Australia ( Pics ) by Toheeb31(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
shey be you no see em name.. LIEnus
lmao
Re: Crazy Man Fought A Crocodile In Australia ( Pics ) by Wisdomlinus(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toheeb31:

lmao
I wasn't asking the honorable Thomas to believe

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt International Airport Tops The World's Worst Airport / Which Of Mod/idp Ielts Or Bc Would You Advice I Take My Ielts Test With? / American Tourist Exposes Embarrassing Condition Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.