Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

So Funny Picture Of Fashola And Buhari #fasholagate - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / So Funny Picture Of Fashola And Buhari #fasholagate (1561 Views)

Pishure Of Fashola After 3 Years As Minister Of Power According To Twitter User / See The Funny Picture That Cracked Up INSTAGRAM. / Kano Traffic Warden Arresting Donkey For Causing Traffic Jam (Funny Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Funny Picture Of Fashola And Buhari #fasholagate by 2dillu2(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lol this picture had me cheesy grin grin grin grin

Have your say Fam lalasticlala Ishilove hungerbad Ben13 dani1luv Barcanista truckpusher

1 Like

Re: So Funny Picture Of Fashola And Buhari #fasholagate by ladyF(f): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lol
Re: So Funny Picture Of Fashola And Buhari #fasholagate by madridguy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
LOL
Re: So Funny Picture Of Fashola And Buhari #fasholagate by INTROVERT(f): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
funny
Re: So Funny Picture Of Fashola And Buhari #fasholagate by sluk(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lol
Re: So Funny Picture Of Fashola And Buhari #fasholagate by Destined2win: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Looks more like it
Re: So Funny Picture Of Fashola And Buhari #fasholagate by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
If Buhari can come out to say "Abacha wasn't corrupt and all the allegations against him are/were baseless", I won't be surprised if he comes out tomorrow to say "the allegations against Fashola by Ambode-led LASG are baseless"

1 Like

Re: So Funny Picture Of Fashola And Buhari #fasholagate by DeHero1: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bro. Fash dun enter One Chance! grin
Re: So Funny Picture Of Fashola And Buhari #fasholagate by DeBret(m): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
#72million naira Updating website lasan
Re: So Funny Picture Of Fashola And Buhari #fasholagate by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
I am sure, very sure that Tinubu would love this picture. He'd look at it over and over again and cackle like a senile frog gone crazy.

I pity those within reach of his famed breathe. I am sur Lai Mohammed is used to the breathe, but others.... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! Why MTN Deactivate Lines / Funny Subtitles From Yoruba Movies / Fun Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.