Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today (26811 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? / Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by efilefun(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by condralbede(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
PHOTO Speaks!!!
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by obi4eze(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
ishiamu:
Dullard of the year
Ur name really fits u.
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by emamos: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=dridowu post=36818993 My Presido want every thing to be accountable for
God Bless PMB
God Bless Nigeria[/quote]exactly
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by braine(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
ishiamu:
Dullard of the year

Ya daddy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by sokera: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Surest president ever .... Carry go baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by PVL(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Buhari takes pictures, these days, posing like Olamide and IcePrince... Not like GEJ; that always stands like a prostitute taking a mugshot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by distinguished1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
deadZONE:
I dedicate this FTC to the two ladies below me
LadyF and Introvert kiss
LADIES HOW MARKET? grin grin grin grin

As for BUHARI his taking picture days are far from over.
I just hope God would come to our rescue
this Nigeria is covered in darkness.

BUHARI = Darkness
APC = Darkness
I'm sure you are yet to take your evening prescription. See what it's resulting to now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by distinguished1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
niddlebay:
for what
For giving wailers an extra bullet on a Monday evening. Daz all!
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by Christianwalase: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
yeah good
If I marry person like u, I nor sure say my children go read their books

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by kelebedowski(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
i just dey feel my presido.... GOD bless nigeria GOD bless my president.... long live PMB ...{ja mu je da ALLAH ka dogara}

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by strongerthaneva(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
deadZONE:
I dedicate this FTC to the two ladies below me
LadyF and Introvert kiss
LADIES HOW MARKET? grin grin grin grin

As for BUHARI his taking picture days are far from over.
I just hope God would come to our rescue
this Nigeria is covered in darkness.

BUHARI = Darkness
APC = Darkness
u the ashes no worry APC GO use u and PDP smoke weeds soon..ashes to Ashes..
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
smiley
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by Christianwalase: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:
Nice. ..
It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
If I marry person like u, na only fuel my money go dey enter
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by rafealEmmydon(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
congratulations
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by ladyF(f): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Christianwalase:

If I marry person like u, na only fuel my money go dey enter
That means the fuel money must plenty sha. grin
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by sammyj: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
True talk. grin grin grin
iyatrustee:

I rather be a Presidential DULLARD than a NOBODY like you!

No offence grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by raypapy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Do u knw what¿?? The enemies of Nigeria is her half population...I read almost full page of comments and all I can see is hate,bad comments abt the president..
I just wonder how those dullard will perform more than this president if given a change .a change I mean..
Stop your hate pray for this man either you are PDP or APC . so your next generations will also pray for you
I talk once and that all
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by Christianwalase: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:

even if na u toast me sef, i nor go gree grin
ladyF:

Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Well too early to break out the champagne (not pagne ooh bush people).. it is a good start but the journey is still in the ticketing kiosk at the bus-park.. we never even move yet.. but let us all be positive eh? make sure everyone is in the right spirits.. get that bus-preacher and snake-oil salesmen in as well. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by bootylicoius: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good and God bless buhari
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by BigBen10: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
I smell something good for the agric and mining sector.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by HARDDON: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
ishiamu:
Dullard of the year
Busy taking shots while d naira takes a nose against d dollars
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by HARDDON: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
ishiamu:
Dullard of the year
Busy taking shots while d naira takes a nosedive against d dollars

They even have the temerity to still smile
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by continentalceo(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gwan2:
I hav à dream dat one day my children will look me in d eyes and say Thank you Dad for being part of d change revolution.
I hav à dream dat one day my Son or Daughter will gladly apply for Chevron, NNPC, Shell,FIRS,MARITIME,CUSTOMS,DPR,PPMC, etc knowin dey wont be employed based on d colour of dia skin, tribe, connection but based on d content of dia brain.
I hav à dream dat oneday Bornu state wit become da north east hub of commerce with da highest FDI....yes i hav à dream.
I pray God's guidance, wisdom and protection on u Sir.

Dude wakeup from your dreams and pay attention in English class, before you slay us with your grammatical atrocities.
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by ladyF(f): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Christianwalase:

even if na u toast me sef, i nor go gree grin
hehehe [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] no go fit toast u sef grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by gateleo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mogidi:
Let the looting begin.

Hypertension is real boy..... dont kill yaself because we are progressing. .. long live PMB....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by Christianwalase: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:

hehehe [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] no go fit toast u sef grin grin
if you see my packaging, u go fall in love
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Was he describing one of his cows in the 4th pic?
Re: Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today by pussypounder(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nice....Meanwhile grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killings: Buhari Tells Benue Leaders To Restrain Their People / INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate / Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.