Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,479 members, 7,850,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Check Out The Photo Tyga Shared To Wish His Girl A Happy 18th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Photo Tyga Shared To Wish His Girl A Happy 18th (489 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams / Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter / (photo)Tyga Wears Pink Grill That Cost Him $35k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Photo Tyga Shared To Wish His Girl A Happy 18th by slamabit(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is the photo Tyga shared of Kylie on his instagram page. Well, she's 18 now, he can share whatever photo of her he likes.read more at

source:http://slamabit..com/2015/08/check-out-photo-tyga-shared-to-wish-his.html#more

Re: Check Out The Photo Tyga Shared To Wish His Girl A Happy 18th by Unsad(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
My orente like my legedez Benz. God bless my baby

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Explains Why He Releases Singles Back To Back Album / Stolen Car!!! / I Don't Need A Girl, I Need A Woman - Ruggedman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.