Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) (45690 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by Godwinfrank1: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Part of 2baba ...... Investment

Even kobo leg achievement .. God is good
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by Pidggin(f): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cuties!
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by Metrofox(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cute bow legs? Some girls sha... Craze

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by chynergy1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
which kin picture be dis? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by limfo: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dats great o
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by Realist2: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Op what is it with Annie Idibia every time, what's she doing for a living ??
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by Cholls(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lacomus:
See them talking about the baby's leg as though they could create a cell @ follls
my brothers and sisters the person behind this comment could be annie you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by iswallker(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Aikon:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-2wWTYZCtP4Q/VVjMamlvwWI/AAAAAAAATxw/gRaiMmTzcMo/s1600/00.png[/img]

Lovely Matching Outfits!!

falila ketan, falila ketan, falila ketan emabaja.... grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by Swaggzkid: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eeeyah . . . . . .See the girl leg oooo:
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by vega84(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Bow leg tins, cute sha #vegatalks
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by harbeedaymee(f): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
Is Anne Idibia the lady on the right? She has added weight oh! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by anthonychido: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nix pix .....
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by jack55999: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Huh,what a cuties! By the way, whatch this-http://www.naij.com/ , here i found some interesting news too.
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by sweatlana: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Godmother:
Who that pickin take those bracket legs resemble?
Annie's got some explaining to do lipsrsealed

Lol
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lacomus:
See them talking about the baby's leg as though they could create a cell @ follls
as in eh some people sef. hian!
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
so na 2baba born Falila? Falila ketan Falila ketan...
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by KanwuliaJara: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Change is here!
No where to h-enjoy for NIGERIA!!!! lipsrsealed

I want to go to DISNEY AFRICA oooooooooph!!!! cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by kadunasouth(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
I love this baby including d leg everytin on her I love it
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by M4gunners: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
saintkel:
Nawa o wen I go be FTC
until the fulness of time.
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by ooshinibos: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
mecuzee:
That pikin koboleg sha

lack of vitamin cause am
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by azzima(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters the person behind this comment could be annie you know.
and sotoo many childish kids on this site. You haven't had your own child yet but you are making fun of other people's child abi??karma is bitch then you will know how it feel. See how grown adults are making fun of an innocent child?
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by oyefeel(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Godmother:
Who that pickin take those bracket legs resemble?
Annie's got some explaining to do lipsrsealed

May be make we go ask bracket .... mr yori yori
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by mranova(m): 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Choi!!! See bow legs!
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
Awwwww...cute bow legs cheesy

Meeeeeeeen, u look sooooo beautiful dear. Munwaness + Ginwaness= Cuties with straight legs grin grin grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by LarryBeryl(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
2face has got 2 daughters that guys will do like he did to girls out there lol................ angry lipsrsealed undecided kiss smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by Chiderad(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Beedemi247:
hmm

If you want anyone to take you and the products you are trying to sell via this forum, endeavour to contribute meaningfully.

That is a sure banker strategy for selling products and services via forums and not your normal "hmm".

It shortchanges.

Hope you'll learn from this.

Regards.
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by stwazobia: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lacomus:
E be like say u are a sycophant... person no fit talk wetin em eye see again? abeg park well.
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by cr8v(f): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
all the Mickey Mouse y'all are wearing,there's who? www.okpeke.com
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by lilkudos(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided undecided but their legs doesn't match....
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by ireneidiva(f): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
DeHero1:
Catch dem young. But Annie, don't u think that outfit it abnormal for a responsible married woman?

Anything special about it?

It shows you're more responsible than some space bookers wink
What is indecent about what she is wearing? And how do 'responsible married women' dress?
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by chidifyn(f): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Aikon this na old pix nah! Where u dig am out from. And Pls stop taking us back.
Re: Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) by Eniqurl(f): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
iswallker:

falila ketan, falila ketan, falila ketan emabaja.... grin grin
lwkmd cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / "I Have Serious Depression" - Baba Fryo Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.