Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Cost Of A Treadmill Gym Equipment In Naira - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cost Of A Treadmill Gym Equipment In Naira (4859 Views)

How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / Gym Equipment Shop In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of A Treadmill Gym Equipment In Naira by Opioko: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
please. I want to buy a cheap fitness treadmill, not necessarily the inferior ones. I Wanna know the cost of one in Naira. Please users and sellers of the equipment should come in as their input will be highly appreciated
Re: Cost Of A Treadmill Gym Equipment In Naira by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Opioko:
please. I want to buy a cheap fitness treadmill, not necessarily the inferior ones. I Wanna know the cost of one in Naira. Please users and sellers of the equipment should come in as their input will be highly appreciated

Setting up a home gym myself and I just bought some items. . . I'll advise you look at the ones on Jumia to have an idea of the price and then you can make your decision. But if you want something cheap and still strong, then you can try Alaba international market... I saw some exercise bikes and gym equipments there recently... but it's second hand though...

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Treadmill Gym Equipment In Naira by Chuksxp: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hello,

You can get some good treadmills at www.nassausportsng.com or call/whatsapp 08063530269

1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Treadmill Gym Equipment In Naira by Chuksxp: 12:24am On Aug 24, 2016
Interesting topic.
Re: Cost Of A Treadmill Gym Equipment In Naira by Chuksxp: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hmm.. no comment on this thread since last year? Oya, thread, wake up cheesy
Re: Cost Of A Treadmill Gym Equipment In Naira by Chuksxp: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Woooooowww! Over 30% drop in the price of this sturdy 2.5HP Electrical Treadmill with Massager.

Somebody should shut down Nairaland right now! grin

What goes up must come down!

Re: Cost Of A Treadmill Gym Equipment In Naira by Chuksxp: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Affordable treadmills. Both electrical and non-electrical are available

Re: Cost Of A Treadmill Gym Equipment In Naira by Chuksxp: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Delivered (and setup) this sturdy treadmill to Ajah yesterday. So heavy it takes about four persons to lift it comfortably �

Call 08063530269 for more info.

Re: Cost Of A Treadmill Gym Equipment In Naira by nduka84(m): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
most new treadmills being sold in the market today, are substandard and mass produced in China. The only place where you can get European standards and pure American treadmills is at CORE-STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS. The shop is located at 59 tejuosho road Surulere Lagos. We sell high grade treadmills in both brand new and fairly used types. You should look out for the size of motors in the treadmills you are buying and not the size of the body. We offer free delivery on our treadmills, and one year warranty on all our brand new products. We also offer 6months warranty on all our fairly used gym equipments. Core-strength fitness and sports is your reliable company for quality gym equipments. Here are pictures of some of our products.

Re: Cost Of A Treadmill Gym Equipment In Naira by Chuksxp: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nassau Sports is the one-stop shop to go to for your quality treadmills.

Call or visit our website to browse through our quality and affordable exercise equipment: https://nassausportsng.com/collections/all

Re: Cost Of A Treadmill Gym Equipment In Naira by Chuksxp: 1:58am On Nov 05, 2019
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Achieve Bigger Manhood And Stop Premature Ejaculation / You Can Walk Well And Enjoy Quality Life Again / COVID-19 Update For August 24 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.