Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Dynamism Of Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Dynamism Of Man (551 Views)

Dead Body Of Man Floating In A River In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / SAD! Family Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks / The Dynamism Of Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dynamism Of Man by ComradeKings(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dynamism of MAN
By Comrade Kings
Man is becoming more direly and wicked. The hatred that has debased man’s heart makes him more dangerous than tsunami. Of course, natural disasters come seldom while human cataclysm never stops. Reports on daily basis showing the negative activities of human beings have left me in dough whether truly love exist? This rhetoric questions keeps pounding hard in my heart.
Do we truly see ourselves as HUMANS?
Does the BEING of man know anything like LOVE?
How can we re-incarnate this BEING: a tolerant and peace loving man?
This is a clarion call to NGOs, the State and Man, to wake up against this barbaric BEING, this demon that turns man into a monster. Let’s go radical against hatred, insurgency, injustice and inhumanity. We should do more than what is on going. The man on the street needs a total rebirth; a change in mentality is vigorously needed to be implanted in contemporary human beings. “Let’s teach man how to love because love is more natural than hatred” (Nelson Mandela). I deduce in simple terms, “My only fear should be on the dangers Nature brings but not man himself” Comrade Kings 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Police Kills Two Robbery Suspects In Delta, Recovers Weapons / NDLEA Probes Arik Attendant Caught With N105m Cocaine / Inmate Gets Arrested Again After Refusing To Leave Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.