Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Need A Mechanic Based In Port Harcourt - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Mechanic Based In Port Harcourt (577 Views)

Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic / 10 Things A Mechanic Doesn't Want You To Know / How A Mechanic Made A Nigerian Woman Drive With A Missing Suspension Linkage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mechanic Based In Port Harcourt by laivwire(m): 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
I came across a classic bmw car on Olx and I have been in talks with the seller. He's legit enough but the car is immobile/ grounded as a result of a faulty OHC according to the seller.

Sad thing is I'm far and would only want to travel down, pay and pick up the ride.

I need a mechanic who can go help inspect the car, give feedback of repairs, possibly get the car fixed before I come for collection.

Car is based in Port Harcourt and its a Bmw.

Kindly mention me on this thread of you are a mech or know one you can recommend.

I appreciate in advance, thanks
Re: I Need A Mechanic Based In Port Harcourt by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2015
laivwire:
I came across a classic bmw car on Olx and I have been in talks with the seller. He's legit enough but the car is immobile/ grounded as a result of a faulty OHC according to the seller.

Sad thing is I'm far and would only want to travel down, pay and pick up the ride.

I need a mechanic who can go help inspect the car, give feedback of repairs, possibly get the car fixed before I come for collection.

Car is based in Port Harcourt and its a Bmw.

Kindly mention me on this thread of you are a mech or know one you can recommend.

I appreciate in advance, thanks

Very good mechanic. 07017081067

(1) (Reply)

Advice About Nizzan Teana 2010 / Passat_gl For Sale 400k / Few Questions To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.