Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

He Found Out That His Two Brothers Are Gay...what Should He Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Found Out That His Two Brothers Are Gay...what Should He Do? (992 Views)

If You Found Out One Of You Sibs Was Gay,what Do U Do? / Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos) / Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Found Out That His Two Brothers Are Gay...what Should He Do? by longnose(m): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2015
A reader of my blog emailed me, telling me that he has found out that his two younger brothers are gay. That he needs help on how to confront them.

[url][/url]www.stephenlongnose.com
Re: He Found Out That His Two Brothers Are Gay...what Should He Do? by lekejob(m): 12:33am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: He Found Out That His Two Brothers Are Gay...what Should He Do? by mperoakeem(m): 12:38am On Aug 11, 2015
you better run

1 Like

Re: He Found Out That His Two Brothers Are Gay...what Should He Do? by gryhusky(m): 12:39am On Aug 11, 2015
Kill them
Re: He Found Out That His Two Brothers Are Gay...what Should He Do? by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 11, 2015
So why didn't [url=longnose]you[/url] keep it on your blog then, why bother us with the story if you wouldn't post it in full?

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out That His Two Brothers Are Gay...what Should He Do? by marshalcarter: 12:46am On Aug 11, 2015
Pishures of dem.........or else....

Wat kind of news is dis...no pix...not detail...ntn ntn@all

Oga...carry ya news commot for here grin

1 Like

Re: He Found Out That His Two Brothers Are Gay...what Should He Do? by dapyd1(m): 2:23am On Aug 11, 2015
Report them to your parents.
Anonymously, if you are afraid.
Re: He Found Out That His Two Brothers Are Gay...what Should He Do? by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2015
Accept them! C'est simple!!

1 Like

Re: He Found Out That His Two Brothers Are Gay...what Should He Do? by Cutehector(m): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2015
Hire prostitutes to rrape both of dem for two weeks....
Re: He Found Out That His Two Brothers Are Gay...what Should He Do? by wisdomiskey(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
enuff of deez fagottry storiezz angry
Re: He Found Out That His Two Brothers Are Gay...what Should He Do? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
How old are they? Are they teenagers or adult? You need to modify your post op with much details if you need sensible response.

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival Of Brand New Polo/tshirts In Bulk For Activities / Dear Cynthia, My Daughters Friend Is A Pain In The Ass / Shocking And Shameful Photo: What Is Wrong With Teenagers Of Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.