Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,153 members, 7,852,928 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Are You Experiencing The Same Problem With Your Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Experiencing The Same Problem With Your Phone? (557 Views)

Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel / Who Else Is Experiencing This Same Problem On Their Infinix Hot S / Who Is Experiencing Same Problem (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Experiencing The Same Problem With Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2015
Hi everyone. Please, i have a Tocaro (L600 marathon) phone and someone said its a brand of Tecno. A particular number, 33054, sends a text to the phone saying "thanks for purchasing, hope you are enjoying it" and they deduct N50 for sending this message to my phone.
This happens at intervals of two days....just like that. I called MTN customer care, they say its the phone that is deducting the money.
Pls, is anyone experiencing this? Is there something i can do to stop this? I disabled internet connections, so am not using any app (facebook, 2go, life tool etc).
Pls, help o.....help stop this extortion.
Re: Are You Experiencing The Same Problem With Your Phone? by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2015
Did someone present it as a gift or you bought it.?
Re: Are You Experiencing The Same Problem With Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
Did someone present it as a gift or you bought it.?
i bought it
Re: Are You Experiencing The Same Problem With Your Phone? by slimmyjimmy(m): 12:49am On Aug 12, 2015
Angelmay:
i bought it
Lion dae sleep! Fowl come match e tail
Re: Are You Experiencing The Same Problem With Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 20, 2015
Pls, anyone with a solution?...abeg o!

(1) (Reply)

Please Whats Happening To My Fone / A Fairly Used 32 Gig Pink Samsung Galaxy Note 2 For Sale / Infinix Hot2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.