Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Toyota Camry 2003 AC Problem - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry 2003 AC Problem (1774 Views)

Toyota Camry 2003 For Sale / Honda Accord 2006 Comparison With Toyota Camry 2003 / Direction On Where To Get Single Cell Radiator---toyota Camry 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Camry 2003 AC Problem by Willdidi(m): 4:34am On Aug 11, 2015
Pls I need a good and honest AC technicial for my car a camry 2003 model around Gowon estate ipaja area precisely Abesan estate, I have refilled the gas twice and yet within two weeks the thing starts blowing just ordinary air, asked the last AC guy that worked on it if there was any leakages detected or if the compressor was bad he said non of the above that the car need more gas that if there was any leakages that the oil he added to the AC compartment will block any of the openings. After doing all the fixes he suggested, barely two weeks later the thing has started blowing ordinary air again. Help needed thanks in advance.
Re: Toyota Camry 2003 AC Problem by lonelydora: 6:24am On Aug 11, 2015
Just have a little patience, GAZZUZZ will soon wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry 2003 AC Problem by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2015
Willdidi:
Pls I need a good and honest AC technicial for my car a camry 2003 model around Gowon estate ipaja area precisely Abesan estate, I have refilled the gas twice and yet within two weeks the thing starts blowing just ordinary air, asked the last AC guy that worked on it if there was any leakages detected or if the compressor was bad he said non of the above that the car need more gas that if there was any leakages that the oil he added to the AC compartment will block any of the openings. After doing all the fixes he suggested, barely two weeks later the thing has started blowing ordinary air again. Help needed thanks in advance.

It's still leaking.

Ask this NL where he fixed his, it was done very well. 08038221716. Chilex8

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry 2003 AC Problem by Willdidi(m): 5:06am On Aug 12, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

It's still leaking.

Ask this NL where he fixed his, it was done very well. 08038221716. Chilex8

Thanks will try and contact him
Re: Toyota Camry 2003 AC Problem by architectdre: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2015
Willdidi:

please willdidi I av d same problem..it leaks and becomes warm in jx 2 weeks. I am around egbeda area too....how did u get it fixed...can u link me up....thnx
Re: Toyota Camry 2003 AC Problem by Willdidi(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2015
A guy close to ma office help fix it, he actually help changed some of the pipes and hose that has collapse and the leakages were coming from there. His name is Mr shola 08033278439
Re: Toyota Camry 2003 AC Problem by kolabam: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
please i need help, what could be the cause of my Toyota Camry 2003 ac it stops working constantly and the indicator light blinking often and after putting off for some minutes and on it, it will starts working for some minutes it stops again
Re: Toyota Camry 2003 AC Problem by Decentdave(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
Must you use AC
Re: Toyota Camry 2003 AC Problem by timenamoney: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Willdidi:
A guy close to ma office help fix it, he actually help changed some of the pipes and hose that has collapse and the leakages were coming from there. His name is Mr shola 08033278439
that is same place my was leaking from, the technician used a focknizer air machine to pressure test it after many attempt from other qack technician
Re: Toyota Camry 2003 AC Problem by Angrygoat: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nt car stalled 7 times on slow my mechanic scammed me of 15k He didn't change gasket pulley rubber and refused to change plugs. U called him and threatened him nr to call my nos again unless I will kill him. Now I have to cough put 5k by Saturday to change my spark plugs. Imagine my rpm on idle is 900rpm ac on drops to 600 rpm ,car stalls..

(1) (Reply)

2019 Mercedes C-class To Become Semi-autonomous Just Like The E-class (photos) / Corolla 2001( Okereju Owo Elo) Or Pencil Camry / Nigerian Used Mercedes Benz 2015 GLK 300 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.