Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Is My Pajero Going Gaga - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is My Pajero Going Gaga (675 Views)

ABS Malfunction In My Pajero / Mitsubishi Pajero Starting And Firing Issues / My 2013 Pajero Going Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is My Pajero Going Gaga by hardbody: 5:40am On Aug 11, 2015
I drive a 2013 Pajero. Yesterday my driver drew my attention to lights on the dashboard that have refused to go off even while the car has been in motion. Specificallly the sign light of ASC, the ABS and a sign showing slippery surface are not going off. I have been pressing the asc button to no avail.

Can i get an insight from experts before i talk to the garage?
Re: Is My Pajero Going Gaga by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
hardbody:
I drive a 2013 Pajero. Yesterday my driver drew my attention to lights on the dashboard that have refused to go off even while the car has been in motion. Specificallly the sign light of ASC, the ABS and a sign showing slippery surface are not going off. I have been pressing the asc button to no avail.

Can i get an insight from experts before i talk to the garage?

Fixed cool

(1) (Reply)

Honda Civic At Affordable Price Ikosi Ketu Lagos / I Noticed My Mileage Hasn't Changed Over 17months / Urgent Honda Oddysee Gear Advice Pls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.