Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,258 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

'pastor Tunde Bakare - Be Faithful To God Buhari And Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'pastor Tunde Bakare - Be Faithful To God Buhari And Nigeria (546 Views)

Independence: How To Restructure Nigeria — Pastor Tunde Bakare / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'pastor Tunde Bakare - Be Faithful To God Buhari And Nigeria by bowofolu(m): 8:25am On Aug 11, 2015
'Pastor Tunde Bakare - Be Faithful to God Buhari and Nigeria
http://magnumreports.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=115
Re: 'pastor Tunde Bakare - Be Faithful To God Buhari And Nigeria by bewla(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2015
yes o
Re: 'pastor Tunde Bakare - Be Faithful To God Buhari And Nigeria by truefact: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2015
I'm just curious why people like pastor Tunde and VP can't convert Buhari and Tinubu to Christianity. ..does it mean Christ is not for people like Buhari, Tinubu and co... I thought pastor work is to convert unbelievers which include muslims, to Christ.
Re: 'pastor Tunde Bakare - Be Faithful To God Buhari And Nigeria by kaypound(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2015
truefact:
I'm just curious why people like pastor Tunde and VP can't convert Buhari and Tinubu to Christianity. ..does it mean Christ is not for people like Buhari, Tinubu and co... I thought pastor work is to convert unbelievers which include muslims, to Christ.
[/s]

Mumu talk[s]
truefact:
[/s]

Mumu talk[/s]
truefact:
[/s]

Mumu talk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka Says Ribadu Later Realised That Obasanjo Was Using Him. / Why Police Beefed Up Security At NLNG Office In Port Harcourt / Photos From An IDP Camp In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.