Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tues August 11th 2015)- SPIRIT, NOT FLESH - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tues August 11th 2015)- SPIRIT, NOT FLESH (382 Views)

Saint Clare Of Assisi Friday, August 11th. / Walk In The Spirit, Not Pray In The Spirit. / Masturbation Is A Spirit Not A Habit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tues August 11th 2015)- SPIRIT, NOT FLESH by dallyemmy: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday August 11th 2015)- SPIRIT, NOT FLESH
1.Father, thank you for the word of life You sent to us this morning.
2.Father, thank you for Your Almightiness and power.
3.Father, please, let Your word transform my life.
4.Father, please, blot out all my transgressions.
5.Father, deliver and liberate me today from the control and dominion of the flesh.
6.Father, mortify the flesh in me and replace all my weaknesses with Your strength.
7.Father, give me the power and the grace, to rise above every limitation imposed upon me by the flesh and its activities.
8.Father, please, fill me with your Holy. Spirit that I may not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
9.Father, empower me to worship you in spirit and in truth, as from today.
10.Father, let your spirit take preeminence and dominion over my life and let the flesh and its power be totally subdued.
11.Father, let Your word have free course and be glorified in me.
12.Father, grant unto me uterance to make known the mystery of the gospel.
13.Father, perfect everything that is lacking in my faith in Jesus.
14.Father, grant unto me strength, in my inner man, never to yield again to the temptations and dictates of the flesh, in Jesus' name.
15.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
16. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)

(1) (Reply)

What You Didn't Know About They Story Of Creation (pt 3) / PHOTO: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land :D / What Are The Lawful Impediment That Can Stop Wedding Of A Man And A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.