Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here (4607 Views)

BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... / Start Earning $100 To $1000 Every Day From The Comfort Of Your Home / ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by Joeace3000(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2015
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ ALL OF THIS

Get a first hand view of our services by clicking here

Today in Nigeria, there are more than 120 million active phone lines, more than half of that are making use of the internet service on their Smartphones, PC's and Tablets. Almost all of that average use more than 1 gigabyte worth of data monthly. That is, the normal Johnny on the street probably spends an average of #2000 surfing the web every month and #24,000 yearly. The amount goes higher when you move up a level to constant Internet users like you and me. What are we doing with the data? Just scrolling through pages, checking out gossips, engaging in e-fights and bragging about them, viewing pictures and videos that add no value to our lives or actually doing something that could boost our financial status.

While some people may argue that people just want to buy data to do these, i have no problem with that. But i am aware there is no man on the planet who is comfortable with where he is. Human wants are insatiable, thus the hunger for improvement in every sphere of human nature. If you are one of such persons who has gotten to that point where you just don't feel right being on a trillion Dollar per month platform which is the internet and not even able to make a single dollar off it, then this is for you.

Get a first hand view of our services by clicking on this

Join fiverr today with your valuable mobile data and start making money working from your living room. Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have gig extras of up to $100, $200 and $300 and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 selling your skill on fiverr every month! For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me and our students are making money off it every day.

To join, download our comprehensive ebook guide free..[b]visit by clicking here now for a free background training in the vital areas of fiver which involve creating a profitable fiverr account, designing professional and attractive Gig images and Gig videos, delivering expertly and getting repeat buyers as well as learning how to receive your payments through Paypal or Payoneer as well as ways to protect your fiverr business.

Then book for a one-one training with us if you are in, Lagos or Abuja or purchase any of our brilliantlightsmedia Fiver services training DVD package if you cannot arrange a face to face training or you are not in the two places i mentioned.

For each of the four services on offer, you will learn how to create specific accounts for the unique service you are going for, create gigs by creating gig videos, designing gig images, composing gig descriptions and so on and then you'll also get softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Camtasia, GFX video writer and more for your business then Learn how to execute these services professionally and ensure buyers return for more. All of these in the one on one training or single DVD package. Also, you won't just get these, start earning and be alone. That is not our aim as a company No! we want to help you get better and have a personal relationship with me. So we have created a group on whatsapp and facebook here to help fast-track and help you with advice and resources to boost your sales.

The 4 hot services i have been speaking of (please use the links at the end of each of them to read about them)are:

Article Writing
- Learn how to write Unique, SEO optimized articles for businesses from all over the world.
- Learn how to deliver your articles professionally with positive feedbacks and high ratings.
- Receive training on getting repeat orders and promoting your gigs.
- Learn How to offer additional related services like Press Release writing, Reviews and Proofreading $ Editing.

Click here to get the complete information

Graphics Design
- Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop to design 2D, Kindle, 3D ebook cover designs, Company logos, Banners, Business cards, Header Graphic, Landing Page, Facebook and twitter cover images and so many other graphics designs.
- Learn how to offer your basic graphics design gigs as well as your Gig extras that can rake you more than $500 to $1000 every month on one account alone.
- Learn how to design Professional samples of your work to attract big buyers.

color=#006600]Click here to get all the info on this service[/color]

Web Designing
- Learn how to become a professional Wordpress Website Designer and Developer.
- Learn how you can get proper domain names and get cheap quality hosting.
- Discover how to customize plugins, install widgets, Design web graphics like logos and banners, generate contents, add Ecommerce store and so many other functions.
- Internal linking in HTML5 landing pages
- Designing Landing Pages and Squeeze pages and install on client host servers.
- Find out how you can sell your different web design service options listed above for more than $100 gig extras each!

Click here to get all the info on this service

Social Media Management Service
- Learn the intricacies of the highly profitable Social Media Management business.
- Learn how to create various social Pages and managing them by creating engaging contents.
- Develop professional interaction skills to help you turn fans, followers and friends into customers for your clients business.

Click here to get all the info on this service

(I am sorry for this lengthy piece, i am aware Nigerians aren't good with reading long articles but when it comes to taking ones destiny and making good use of it, this lengthy piece is timely).

It is my hope that you take this opportunity brilliantlightsmedia company is providing today. We have proven to be a reputable company willing to help people who really need help financially, so as to stop wasting time blaming the Government for no jobs or the state of the economy for their predicament. Please reach us on the whatsapp number provided for the free introductory training and for questions. If you need proofs of who we are visit our website homepage and use all our social media channels.

Thank you as you start this life changing Journey.
Asemota Odion Joseph
COO, Brilliantlightsmedia

1 Like

Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by richard04(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
If you want to get clients outside fiverr, I have a bot that generates a list of desperate buyers willing to pay good money for quick freelance gigs. The bot searches sites like craigslist, elance, Odesk, gumtree, people per hour, etc and finds people who are willing to buy your freelance gigs. You could search theses sites manually but the Bot automates the tasks and makes finding these clients faster and easier. Contact me if you are interested in having it and watching your freelance revenue skyrocket.
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by ngozianu(m): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Get a debit card you can use in 200 countries

1 use it to verify paypal account

2 receive payment from USA and EU companies, fiverr, odesk, amazon,ebay in this card and withdraw your money anywhere including Nigeria

3 use the card to make online payments

4 $1000 daily spending limit

Register here http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6185434690697056308

confirm your email from the verification link sent to your email

upload a valid international passport or drivers license or voters card for verification.

when your documents are accepted/confirmed/verified via email sent to you then you can apply for the card with a valid address where you will receive the card.

In the same process go to your fiverr profile/settings to link your PAYONEER account to receive payments from fiverr.

You can withdraw your money from any atm in Nigeria and over 200 countries
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by hajlat(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
What are the basic requirements for the training.
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by Akosxxx(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
location(s) for training?
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by Joeace3000(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
hajlat:

What are the basic requirements for the training.

Your pc and willingness to learn. Send me a message on WhatsApp. ill start lectures by 4pm
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by Joeace3000(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Akosxxx:
location(s) for training?

Hello sir. You will be trained from your living room. All you just need is to follow what you'll learn.

1 Like

Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by Adeyinka12(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Make i seat back come read tori wey go earn me something
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by wisejoe: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmm,which means,I will be a money making machine soon
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by veeberry(m): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Your whatsapp number pls
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by Donlokobanty(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Am interested
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
Seriously, I dey with you!
However, ar u giving the training on whatsapp and is there any money commitment involved?
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by Joeace3000(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2015
veeberry:
Your whatsapp number pls

Hello sir, please read my post again. I have made some changes. Thank You
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by Joeace3000(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2015
Donlokobanty:
Am interested

Please read my post sir. I have made some changes. Thanks
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by Joeace3000(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2015
E360dg:
Seriously, I dey with you!
However, ar u giving the training on whatsapp and is there any money commitment involved?

Yes there is. Please read my post again. I have made some slight changes to reflect all the information you need to know.
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by Joeace3000(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2016
Good morning all.. Welcome to a wonderful day. I pray God grants your hearts desires today most especially in the field f business and finance.. AMEN! Pm me if you have questions about our services
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by Joeace3000(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Come in and discover the way many people like me are profiting big time from fiverr.. if you didn't want to come in then, now presents the best chance
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by Joeace3000(m): 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
call or whatsapp me if you have any question on fiverr and joining fiverr
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by maigemuu: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Guys, stop struggling on fiverr!

This is the link you need. I bought it and make cool monies without setting up a gig. I get buyers easily. This link was shared by a nairalander. Go check it out

www.arbitrageunderdog.xyz
Re: Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here by oskaaay(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2018
Truely money can still be made on fiverr today if you have a skill or more to offer. hookup if need help

(1) (Reply)

Start Power Generation Busniess, Buy Pratical Online Training Manual Now / Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games / Procedure For The AGO/PMS CIF 50KMT=100KMT(IBPU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.