Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,631 members, 7,844,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria (5706 Views)

What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. / Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
coolscott:

You talk as if I do not live in Nigeria and don't know who will go out of their way to disturb you (minding your own business) about how everyone else is a fool or lazy, whereas they are the intelligent.

my question is , do you think its only igbos searching/discussing about igbos on google or any social site?, kindly search about igbos on topix us or uk, maybe you will fully understand me.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nairaland without the Igbo thread will become boring! Igbo threads dominate here! Makes me wonder what will haoppen when biafra comes and we visit here once in a while chai nairaland go just dry!!!
If 24 hours passes and no thread on Igboi people is seen on NL, i will delete my account! Can a yoruba man challenge me?
Biafraaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Is the hope africa got if she must beat her chest!
We will keeo this thread alive, i can poost 10000 coments just to keeo this thread going so haters go die!
Someone opened a thread "today is igbo day" biko nu Igbo ndi nwem ka anyi gaa nu ebe ahu ga kwalite asusu anyi ma gbaa umunne anyi ume! Ka chukwu (ka chikwu) gozie Igbo nile iseeeeee!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by meccuno: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
coolscott:

Igbos are haunted by inner feelings of inferiority, relative to others that is why they have to go out of their way to do things like this.

Like I am minding my biznis walking down the street and some dude starts disturbing me with "girls like me! Girls like me! Don't you knowknow?"

I'll immediately know he has issues with himself.

About those searches, it is very likely Igbos that were making those searches in an unquenchable quest for self validation, I believe to erase the inferiority that they feel relative to their neighbours

That is not even how to find out the geographic location from which searches originated on Google. For that, you log into your AdWords account and use the "keyword tool"

u ended up not making sense

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by coolscott(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
meccuno:
u ended up not making sense
Obviously, sense is impermeable to your brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
coolscott:

im waiting for an answer. or did u just post to make them feel better grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by meccuno: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
coolscott:

I know the igbos have their issue with bragging about their achievements but it doesn't mean they feel inferior.....germans bragged during the second world war, they were superior,the americans brag about their achievements,the israelis brag about their achievements and its understandable.....the igbos have a cause to brag maybe its excessive at times but a tribe who lost millions of people,persecuted even till today but still levelled the unequal playing field........they have the bragging rights.......I know you are edo....a worthless one....and a brainless one.....why not tell us what and why edo people are usefull to Nigeria since u have a permeable brain.....and let's know who has the inferiority complex you talk about.......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
My search is with Google Australia

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
meccuno:
I know the igbos have their issue with bragging about their achievements but it doesn't mean they feel inferior.....germans bragged during the second world war, they were superior,the americans brag about their achievements,the israelis brag about their achievements and its understandable.....the igbos have a cause to brag maybe its excessive at times but a tribe who lost millions of people,persecuted even till today but still levelled the unequal playing field........they have the bragging rights.......I know you are edo....a worthless one....and a brainless one.....why not tell us what and why edo people are usefull to Nigeria since u have a permeable brain.....and let's know who has the inferiority complex you talk about.......

nna exercise restraints sometimes cheesy cheesy, edo people are neutral in this ooo abeg

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ogalanya amaka mma n'okolobia smiley

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lolz
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
nde ofe mmanu, come and refute my claims na, or do u think google nigeria servers are tribalistic grin, we are waiting because i didnt smell any ofe mmanu here cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by vayne(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hehehe,sophisticated ofem.manus

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by meccuno: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
willow0802:

nna exercise restraints sometimes cheesy cheesy, edo people are neutral in this ooo abeg
I have read his comments on several occasions he claims to be one and has always come to insult igbo people.......what's his problem?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by coolscott(m): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
meccuno:

[size=13pt]No. You only have inferiority complex. You know you were never a nation in the past. Just an ethnic group.
See below part of what you already know, which is consciously and subconsciously causing all this outward reaction to a conscious and subconscious feeling of inferiority in you.
A post from my past[/size]

coolscott:
[size=19pt]The Igbo Nation[/size]
[size=13pt]The current concept of an igbo nation is not refined at all because consciously or subconsciously, Igbos sadly find historical identity only in Biafra. This is because before the war, there is totally nothing they did together as a people. And this in turn is because before the colonialists, they were unable to make themselves into one political group.They therefore skew every position or narration concerning 1963 - 1970 for the sake of historical pride because besides it, they have nothing else they did historically together as a people.

The Igbo nation was not born before Biafra. Igbos did not know the geographical boudries of their ethnic group before colonialism.

Other ethnic groups are different because their ancient kingdoms existed before the white man. They formed themselves into formidable and full political bodies. They had their ancient conquests (and their ancient failings) so they do not needed to glorify or skew events of the 60s to paint themselves as heroes or as people that should be sympathized with for being treated unfairly.

Please understand that there was political structure on the clan (or group of clans) level only. That is why although there were sometimes clashes between Igbo clans and villges, there was never a time when all Igbos took up arms to fight any encroacher who tried to encroach into any Igbo vilage close to other ethnic groups.

That political structure just didn't exist. If villages in the northern area were fighting, Etche Igbos probably knew nothing about it. The Onitshas had a kingdom of their own, obviously influenced by the culture of politically organised kingdoms not far from them. This is just the reality of the historical political structure.

This total absence of a complete Igbo kingdom from time past to now is the source of this unspoken touchiness about their identity that Igbos feel and which they are usually not conciously aware of because a huge part of it is subconscious, or has been transferred from an older person to a younger person in the narration of ideas from the old to the young.

It is the cause of the self-haunting questions about identity, which plague the Igbo mind, leading to this inferiority complex where he intermittently blurts out fabrications of his mind about past Igbo glory

This touchiness shows up in behaviour others get puzzled by. Things like

1). venturing to culturally lay claim to towns/cities in other well know and established ancient kingdoms of other ethnic groups,

2). the persecution complex persona,

3). and even genuinely not being aware of the ridiculous spectacle they often make of themselves when they misbehave...

are all outward manifestations of this inner touchiness cum inferiority complex which they feel about history/identity/heritage as compared to that of others

And believe me, this plagues both the great and small in Igbo land. The educated an "uneducated"

If Igbos can form themselves into one well structured, traditional political body, there will be a different kind of soundness from a deep level, the depths of which perhaps cannot be surpassed.

Complete political wholeness and congruence from a deep traditional level is the only way to the modern day soundness that some other ethnic groups currently enjoy.

This will take completely restructuring the whole traditional governing system across the board, so that traditional authority flows from one stool to all the other stools in the Igbo nation, with in-built checks and balances. This will amount to creating/starting a traditional monarchy within and for all of the Igbo nation in this mordern day and time.

When I was younger, in my naiive enthusiasm, I thought this was possible. Now I am older I still indulge myself to a little fantasy and imagine it is.[/size]
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
@coolscott
You just confirmed the thesis of the OP smiley

Igbo kwenu!!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by coolscott(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
imhotep:
@coolscott
You just confirmed the thesis of the OP smiley

Igbo kwenu!!
Inferiority complex.
So you are not ashamed that you instigate talk about yourself so you can turn back and say "See? We're very much talked about"

Self-fishing for noteriety.

Somehow, we cannot find any other people who have this as a part of their self esteem equation.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
coolscott:

Inferiority complex.
So you are not ashamed that you instigate talk about yourself so you can turn back and say "See? We're very much talked about"

Somehow, we cannot find any other people who have this as a part of their self esteem equation.
See as Igbo matter dey pepper you for body.
You need some time out for serious self-examination.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by meccuno: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
coolscott:

Inferiority complex.

a bully attacks someone because he feels insecure.....and that's what u have exposed about yourself.....let's talk about your people in edo state and know how superior and confident.......all u have said doesn't make sense to me.......wonder why you are hell bent in taggÍng igbos with inferior complex tag when you know that's the exact opposite.....igbos are competitive in nature hence u see them quarrel about who is better about who is better amongst them selves.......tell us where u are from in edo state and prove to me how confident you are........really surprised about the inferior claims .....wonder where u got it from......please prove to us how confident u and ur tribal people are.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by docsholz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Igbos should grow up and stop populating the internet with negative comments on other tribes
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
docsholz:
Igbos should grow up and stop populating the internet with negative comments on other tribes
Speak for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by lunaticfringe: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
docsholz:

Onye nke a asiri na-gini na eme ya
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by coolscott(m): 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
imhotep:

See as Igbo matter dey pepper you for body.
You need some time out for serious self-examination.

You have an interesting way of expressing your wishes.
But you know what they say about wishes and horses
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by laffytaffy1: 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
I carton of Guinness small stout for the OP for this wonderful thread.
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
coolscott:

You have an interesting way of expressing your wishes.
But you know what they say about wishes and horses
Onye wetara orji wetara ndu.

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by coolscott(m): 12:54am On Aug 13, 2015
meccuno:
a bully attacks someone because he feels insecure.....and that's what u have exposed about yourself.....let's talk about your people in edo state and know how superior and confident.......all u have said doesn't make sense to me.......wonder why you are hell bent in taggÍng igbos with inferior complex tag when you know that's the exact opposite.....igbos are competitive in nature hence u see them quarrel about who is better about who is better amongst them selves.......tell us where u are from in edo state and prove to me how confident you are........really surprised about the inferior claims .....wonder where u got it from......please prove to us how confident u and ur tribal people are.....
[size=13pt]If analyzing your volunteered misbehaviour or helping you analyse it is perceived as bullying, then what does that tell you about you?

I have already asked here if you notice any other people who suffer from the need to describe the details and size of their d**ks in public.[/size]
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by coolscott(m): 12:59am On Aug 13, 2015
imhotep:

Onye wetara orji wetara ndu.

If horses were wishes... Igbo grandeur mirage would suddenly not be a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 13, 2015
coolscott:

If horses were wishes
Read more about Igbo people, since you cannot stop thinking about them grin grin

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by coolscott(m): 1:13am On Aug 13, 2015
imhotep:

Read more about Igbo people, since you cannot stop thinking about them grin grin
Why are you sounding like a wife/woman that wants to be noticed?
Enjoy the attention. I am sure that is the reason the op posted/instigated this in the first place.
Enjoy. Your persona needs it after all
SMH

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 13, 2015
coolscott:

Why are you sounding like a wife/woman that wants to be noticed?
Enjoy the
SMH
Indeed, I have been very well noticed by you.

Though I am not a wife/woman.
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by coolscott(m): 1:26am On Aug 13, 2015
imhotep:

Indeed, I have been very well noticed by you.

Though I am not a wife/woman.
Go back to my modified post. You may have a phalus but you definitely cannot claim to have a psyche better than an attention-seeking woman.
You yourself have admitted enjoying it.

I am surprised you have still not made the connection between a self-admitted attention-seeking male (you) and inferiority complex
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 13, 2015
coolscott:

Go back to my modified post. You may have a phalus but you definitely cannot claim to have a psyche better than an attention-seeking woman.
You yourself have admitted enjoying it.

I am surprised you have still not made the connection between a self-admitted attention-seeking male (you) and inferiority complex
Your obsession with Igbo affairs is the definite sign of INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by coolscott(m): 1:37am On Aug 13, 2015
imhotep:

Your obsession with Igbo affairs is the definite sign of INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
Goodnight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Biafran Telephone Network Sim That Offers Cheap Global Call / Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video / Fire Guts INEC’s Data Centre In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.