Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

The Three (3) School Moments And How To Overcome Them. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Three (3) School Moments And How To Overcome Them. (420 Views)

Three (3) Most Difficult Things To Do In The World - Must Read / THREE (3) YEARS OPEN & DISTANCE LEARNING BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMS IN NIGERIA. / The Three (3) School Moment And How To Overcome Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three (3) School Moments And How To Overcome Them. by CChine(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2015
I know many of you are preparing for your Post utme now (Jambites) and I am certain that some of u will get admission to the school of ur choice, so I just wanna lane foundation for u guys because there are some things u can't escape when u are in school.
Here we go

A. The stressful moment
I think every student always experience dis in school, at this moment u are tired of everything around u, like classes, assignments, submission of one form or the other. This stress always force u to think otherwise like I wanna go home and rest, some will say I am tired of school. But here is a solution to this kind of moment, my friends do call it the flash forward motivator. All u need to do is to ask urself dis question, why am I here? Wudnt it be great if I leave dis school without any problem or extra yr? I tell you, dis will calm u down and put u back to the track of struggle. But after any stressful moment thank God and eat well.

B. The Lazy moment
When students first got admission into school they all want to leave the school with the best grade (1st class) after like maybe a year, they will say "abeg 2.1 na result jor" maybe after like another year, they will come with another quote "result na result whether 1st class, 2.1 or 2.2" The lazy moment is the most dangerous moment in school, it will make u go last to class, even to the exam hall, make u not to read, or do your assignment. The lazy moment is a dream killer. But there is always a solution. The best way to overcome this moment is to find a serious people and make that person ur friend. NOTE: Glue urself to that person and at this moment avoid other friends. because do wudnt do u good.

C. The Carefree Moment
Another name for this moment is the freestyle moment, at this moment u gat this I don't care attitude towards any academic activities, u may go to class but u wudnt pay attention, this is because whether u now have a new dream maybe been a musician, or ur new friends told u that without reading ur books u can still pass exams. For those with new dreams like musician, they prefer going to perform in shows to going to classes. This is another dangerous moment. My uncle told me about one of his friend who decided to pay more attention to his new dream and forfeit his academic pursue, its a sad story. The best way to overcome dis moment is to know that life is a stage by stage environment. First achieve ur primary aim first, and that is education before pursuing any other dream. For those who think they can make it without reading their book, u are trending on a dangerous lane, always put dis in mind, if u are caught ur world is on fire. Always consider the disadvantage of any action before going into it. GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: The Three (3) School Moments And How To Overcome Them. by Mbkite(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2015
Ok
Re: The Three (3) School Moments And How To Overcome Them. by jamex93(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2015
The broke moment

Op u forget dat one ?

1 Like

Re: The Three (3) School Moments And How To Overcome Them. by CChine(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2015
@jamex
The Broke Moment
Is a normal moment in school and u know that it does not last long. At this moment u gat no option than to disturb mum and dad. And hang on a friend or borrow until ur pepper rest.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Success In Any Examination / Is This Kind Of WAEC Result Possible? (see Photo) / These Has Been Going On For Like 20yrs, What Can We Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.