Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigerian Police - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Police (550 Views)

85% Nigerians Agree That Nigerian Police Force Is The Worst In The World (photo) / Some Nigerian Police Spotted Playing Nairabet / Lol See A Very Hilarious Warning Signpost By The Nigerian Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police by Joenyam(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2015
SEE NAIJA POLICE o.
An old farmer wrote a letter to his son in prison." Son, this year I will not plant cassava and yam because I can't dig the field. I know if you were here you would have helped me." The son replied his father, "Dad, don't even think of digging the field because that's were I buried the money I stole."
NIGERIAN POLICE on reading this letter went early in the morning to the farm, dug the whole field in search of the money but nothing was found. The next day, the son wrote his father again, "Dad you can now plant your cassava and yam. This is the best I can do from here.
Dad replied, " Ha, my son, you are too powerful indeed: even in prison you still command police men to work for me. I was so surprised to see the DPO and his team holding hoes and shovels, digging my farm. I will write to you when I want to harvest my crops."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Recharge Cards!!!!hurrry / Checkout This Nigerian Inspired Christmas Hamper (photo) / Funny Skit About The Glo Caf Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.