Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 (4747 Views)

Lagos State Government (SUBEB) Graduate Teachers Job Recruitment 2015 / Police Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by Surejobsng(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2015
The Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme is designed to identify talent through an accelerated development curriculum.The objective is to develop and retain the successful and talented graduates to fill critical leadership positions in the future through a work-based and instructional driven learning.

As part of its talent identification and management programme, NBC desires to recruit intelligent young graduates into the Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme, to take up the leadership mantle in the future and ensure availability of competent replacements.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS

A minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)or HND (Upper Credit) in any of the following disciplines:
Engineering (Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Metallurgy and Materials, Production);
Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology);
Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Sociology);
Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
A maximum age of 26 years.
A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
Completion of NYSC at the time of application.

Please note that:

You will require a valid and functional e-mail address and mobile number to complete this application.
Provision of false information during the application process will lead to automatic disqualification.
Incomplete applications would not be processed and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.

APPLICATION STEPS

New applicants should click on the "Start Application" menu and provide their basic information. On submission of your basic information, you will instantly receive an acknowledgement e-mail, from the portal containing the link that will enable you to continue the application process. You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application. You will be automatically redirected back to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.

Please note that you would not receive an e-mail from the portal if your e-mail address is incorrect, non functional or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity of same for a long period of time. You should therefore, ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.

Returning applicants should click on the "Continue Application" menu and login with their email address and password.

** If you have any complaints or encounter challenges in the course of your application, Please send an email to: nbcrecruitment2015@gmail.com or call any of the help lines: 012916025, 014535316

Method of Application
Click Here to Apply
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by willyboss: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2015
Scammer u try....better luck next time
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by Surejobsng(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2015
willyboss:
Scammer u try....better luck next time
Mr man read before u comment
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by willyboss: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2015
I read before making my comment. How can NBC be using @gmail.com? You nor wise?
Surejobsng:
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by amosade30(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2015
willyboss:
cheap scam! I knw sm folks will still fall 4 ds
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by gabazin080(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2015
Surejobsng:
you better go find work do and stop fooling around here. Only fools like yourself will fall for this
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by Hadet: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol.... ok guys calm down. If you click on continue application, there is actually a portal where you get to fill your personal, academics and work details like every cool company. Not sure it's a scam though. If it is, there would be a notice by NBC reporting the fraud soon because the ad is almost everywhere. So let's wait and see. For some of us who would apply, we would let y'all know when we get through the recruitment process.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by gingger(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Have applied.. Those shouting scam, don't b surprised dey even applied b4 you.. Nigerians always discouraging others since d days of Adam N eve.. . *walks out of the thread *
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2015
This recruitment is as real as ever. Those of you that have the neccessary requirements had better apply.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by heneversleep: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
This recruitment is as real as ever. Those of you that have the neccessary requirements had better apply.
Lol..just let them be, my acknowledgement slip don dey my hand since yesterday night. grin
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by anopworld(m): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2015
willyboss:

If i were a HR manager, I wont employ you coz you are the type dat dosnt pay attention to details..... The ..........@gmail.com is for you to forward complaints if you have any in the course of you applying.

always read every bit of info and pay close attention to details

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
anopworld:

If i were a HR manager, I wont employ you coz you are the type dat dosnt pay attention to details..... The ..........@gmail.com is for you to forward complaints if you have any in the course of you applying.

always read every bit of info and pay close attention to details
bros so u believe a company like nbc wud use an unsecured email service wen dey hv theirs . no major job site has dis advert. be wise o. dont gv ur details to scums lol
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by jamanuka: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
ednut1:
bros so u believe a company like nbc wud use an unsecured email service wen dey hv theirs . no major job site has dis advert. be wise o. dont gv ur details to scums lol

You are on LinkedIn right? The job is posted on the firm's LinkedIn page
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
jamanuka:

You are on LinkedIn right? The job is posted on the firm's LinkedIn page
chai see my life o. saw cocacola hellenic advert. i didnt even link it to nbc. my bad. good luck guys
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by larryokezie: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2015
please did anyone receive an email on 23rd of september from nigeria bottling company concerning a pre test taking place at JKK House, 229, Ikorodu Road Ilupeju, Lagos by 1pm. because i dont understand the inconsistency of the mail with the site when i logged in..if you received and had any issue or doubt about the inconsistency please update....there are plenty scammer this days in 9ja.Stay blessed @ all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by pappyG: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2015
smiley
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 by Adehorze(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2015
larryokezie:
please did anyone receive an email on 23rd of september from nigeria bottling company concerning a pre test taking place at JKK House, 229, Ikorodu Road Ilupeju, Lagos by 1pm. because i dont understand the inconsistency of the mail with the site when i logged in..if you received and had any issue or doubt about the inconsistency please update....there are plenty scammer this days in 9ja.Stay blessed @ all.

I received d mail and its legit. Just printed my acknowledge slip

(1) (Reply)

Cummins West Africa/nigeria / List Of Job Interview Questions And Their Answers / How Much Does Bet9ja Pays Her Graduate Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.