Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,465 members, 7,861,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

The GREAT PRIVATE Investigator Of Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The GREAT PRIVATE Investigator Of Nairaland (301 Views)

Attack On EFCC: Why They Want EFCC Investigator Dead / I Went To EFCC With Toyin Saraki As A Private Investigator – Dino Melaye / I’m Toyin Saraki’s Private Investigator – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The GREAT PRIVATE Investigator Of Nairaland by john124(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2015
Monday
10-07-15

In a bid to tarnish the image and name of the seccessionist group by the name ipob which was erected by a man bearing Nnamdi kanu of Radio biafra, unknown to people in Nairaland a private researcher and investigator was trained.
And i guess the person is no other than our glorified personality bearing the moniker Shachris.
I'm afraid to say that the little facts he has tried to publish are non-verifiable.
My guess will be that he was thrown off the floor by the high sounding abusive words of the radio operator of radio biafra, and developed a loving hatred for the operator although that's very unusual and needs remedy.
Now let's go to facts shachris gave to us.
1) shachris told us nnamdi had a brother by name gerald kanu, i took the comfort of researching it and found that there was no correlation and relationship between the two personalities which he said he had the facebook id and badoo i.d.
He tried bringing us a photo from facebook and he couldn't get the photo from badoo cause of the restrictions on badoo.
The gerald kanu on badoo and that of facebook were not identical.
A 36 year old from aba, 30 yr old from delta and 21 year old from aba as well.

2) Later on he said he had video evidence and i started believing him cause of the unavailability of a streaming mobile phone but with the knowledge of the mtn simple server tweak i got a friends phone and the video, although the 1st ten frames of the video looked promising till it got to a point where the person in the video (NGOZI MADU) and other clips of the documentaries were baseless. Then i thought to myself since she claimed to so much she could locate the nearest police department and lay a complaint, press charges and drag him to court.
I had to believe she was betrayed and heart broken but that's not to deal with it.
3) Shachris later said Nnamdi kanu was a womaniser and these three alone backed with evidence can bring nnamdi down.
As you all know christiano ronaldo has over 13 girlfriends and some are with his kids yet he is still walking a free man.
So i want to encourage him (shachris) to keep the good works.
Hehe..

Re: The GREAT PRIVATE Investigator Of Nairaland by Unsad(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Cancels Concession For Falomo Shopping Centre With Elumelu’s Company / Appeal Court Strikes Out Ezea’s Petition Against Ugwuanyi / Man Charged With Stealing Church’s Musical Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.