Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo (18191 Views)

Adedotun Niyi Adebayo And Morenikeji's Wedding Photos / Buhari Appoints Adedotun Sulaiman As FRN Chairman / Buhari Receives Alake Of Egbaland, Gbadebo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by ELVISHOT: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2015
Alake of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo III pictured with the vice president Professor Yemi Osinbajo during a recent courtesy visit.

Source: http://wwwnationalhelm.com/2015/08/photos-vp-osinbajo-meets-with-alake-of.html?m=0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by 1love4all: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2015
Cool

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2015
While the illiterate PMB work through the night at his desk his educated VP SAN travels around visiting Third class Obas for selfies.

Somebody has being shut out of this govt while his tribesmen will come after me now.

Lemme brace up for the missiles

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by richardjemedafe1(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2015
Nice
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by Unsad(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2015
Osunbade dey always smile. Short man

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by experimentist: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2015
Wailing Wailers nightmare

16 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by Rilwayne001: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2015
God bless my amible VP. smiley
Sambiribobo, see your life tongue

26 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2015
Seen
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2015
Seen

ECOTERRORS:
Typ

To type trash as usual.

16 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2015
Seen

ECOTERRORS:
Typ

To type trash as usual.

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by gabazin080(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2015
While the oga is going on international tours, his boy is doing his locally.
Nigerians have just been scammed, sometimes I wonder if we voted celebrities or a government because I think its celebrities that likes taking pictures and showing off to the media
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by Okestra01(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Yoruba kings too get swag.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by kayo80(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
I like how all appointed public officers are working, and not just holding titles for political reasons alone.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by naijainfogalery: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is how governance should be where the Vice president do most of the unimportant ceremonial visits unlike Jonathan, His Vice was just chilling in Aso Rock while Jona is the one going everywhere and handling everything

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by efilefun(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
gabazin080:
While the oga is going on international tours, his boy is doing his locally.
Nigerians have just been scammed, sometimes I wonder if we voted celebrities or a government because I think its celebrities that likes taking pictures and showing off to the media

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by Totino: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
August meeting: I yam go!

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by olawalepopoola: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
While the illiterate PMB work through the night at his desk his educated VP SAN travels around visiting Third class Obas for selfies.

Somebody has being shut out of this govt while his tribesmen will come after me now.

You de craze na your King be fourth class

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by okawgar: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Osinbanjo is a very good man

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by ijoomo260: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
setting up thw ground to stay long
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by kolatobs(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
ok
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by bewla(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
u
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by FrankValency(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Why him no go pose,him no get choice o,na no 2 citizen of Nigeria be that o
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by efilefun(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:

[/s]

this dude needs a brain surgery urgently

16 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by kingarizona1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Photocracy : A system of government where by the elected leaders________ the person below me knows the remaining
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by Creamz(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by dridowu: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
My VP looking swagalicious

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

How I wish you know the meaning of selfie.

20 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by Jojuab(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

You re a disgrace to your #Tribe.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by HuJJC(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
OK.

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Okestra01:
Yoruba kings too get swag.

None of them can touch Emir of Kano though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Takes Over Kano PDP As National Headquarters Dissolves State Exco / Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign / Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.